4.0 out of 5 stars Don't know what happened
I am using it against insects, no rodents at home (live at second floor). First week, no mosquitoes, later on mosquitoes are back again. Do not know what happened.

Some reviews say that the device makes some noise, mine is quiet, you have to put your ears close to it to hear some operational noise.

I think this device works well against territorial...
Published on February 27, 2012 by Pablo

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Effective
This product is not very effective, this is my third purchase, the very first one seemed to work well but the last two purchase were not effective at all.
Published on June 25, 2012 by T. Allen

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't know what happened, February 27, 2012
This review is from: NEEWER® Ultrasonic Ant, Bug, Mosquito & Other Pest Repeller w/ Built-in Night Light

I think this device works well against territorial insects like spiders, cockroaches, ants (all of them left home), but mosquitoes always come in from outside and I guess there is not much to do. That's why I am giving a positive feedback to the device.

Doesn't work against lizards (too bad), there is one living at home, I do not want to kill it but I want it out. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet, unotrusive light by bed, 2 settings, November 30, 2011
most important, it is quiet, i have it on low of the 2 settings, and no more spiders so far. The soft blue light is dim and unobtrusive, would work well as hallway night light too, but i hate light while trying to sleep and since it is on the far side of head-board, i cannot notice it at all. Perfectly quiet! no sound at all, and i have excellent hearing (so if if others said it was noisy, that is nuts-- maybe they got a bad unit?). I have no complaints. No more spiders yet, but it's only been a few days (though it was only designed for mice and flies & mosquito). I have a good feeling it will work, along with the sprays of stuff to repel them. Great on the other 2 fronts. Looks well-made, solid. Little electric usage says it costs pennies per year to leave on. I have no pets , so i do not know how it would affect them. It is plugged in like a foot from my head, on the other side of the headboard, so goodbye spiders. ...excellent price too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Effective, June 25, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars After I bought 4 pieces of this item, I put two in the kitchen where more ants are. Still have ants and right next to it., January 29, 2013
Seems like this item doesn't work. I still have problem with ants going to my dogs' left over food. Waste money.

3.0 out of 5 stars neewer, December 20, 2012
it's okay, I still see ants from time to time.
I don't know if I would recommend this product
to friends.

1.0 out of 5 stars A good night light., February 21, 2012
As a pest repeller it is a total waste of money. I do not see any difference. I mainly bought it for ants and they still roam around freely around and on this repeller. A total failure.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work........, February 18, 2014
I've had this item plugged into my wall for a few days now and the mice are still running wild, time to get some traditional snappy traps, grrrr..........

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor choice, January 29, 2014
This does nothing. What a waste go my money and time. I really do not recommend anyone to buy this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sucks, January 21, 2014
the product doesnt work. dont wast your money buying it, its only good for decoration if you like it so

2.0 out of 5 stars Was expecting more., November 6, 2012
I bought this electronic bug repeller hoping it would keep away pests. I needed something to plug in just until I got the better brand, Riddex. Well, the NEEWER electronic bug repeller doesnt cover as much space I would like and they just dont work as well as Riddex. I will be sticking with Riddex from now on. NEEWER bug repeller is one I would use while traveling, if I lose it, who cares its not that good anyways.