4.0 out of 5 stars Fits my phone, not my digital camera.
Published 22 months ago by Cheyanne

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about this pouch for underwater...
I just got this case and I havent used it underwater long, I submerged it in the sink with a tissue in it as I didnt want to chance my nice camera, and when i took out the tissue it had a small wet spot, although I was holding it under water and squashing it, maybe that is why it leaked, I recommend testing out your case before placing an expensive camera in it.
Published on February 28, 2012 by Korinnamaria

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits my phone, not my digital camera., September 30, 2012
This review is from: NEEWER® Blue Underwater Waterproof Pouch Dry Bag Beach Case for Digital Cameras (Electronics)
I have a Canon S100 and it fits in the pouch just fine but the pouch is too small to turn the camera on because there's no room for the lens to pop out. So if you have a phone, specifically I used the Samsung Galaxy SIII, it fits perfectly in there and can work the touch screen just fine, even underwater, and the pics look just as good through the plastic pouch. So I don't recommend this pouch if you are trying to take pictures from a digital camera but it's great for taking pictures with phones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., April 11, 2012
Marcy K (Wisconsin, USA) - See all my reviews
I was a bit nervous plunging my camera underwater in this bag (or any bag!)... but was very very happy with this product. Water tight! Worked great! I only sent it down about 10-15 feet - although it says it is good to 20 meters (I didn't test that depth).

Used with Canon PowerShot SD1100IS (Compact camera) - There is plenty of extra space for a bit larger camera (see dimensions).

PROS: Light, easy to use, inexpensive, extras in the package (cleaning cloth, clip, elastic wrist/arm band), photos turned out excellent (on auto - no flash, underwater, and movie settings), bag is very flexible - allowed me to change my camera settings (my camera has a slider between movie/photo/play), keeps water out!

CONS: Easily scratched lens area, camera can shift around inside bag (I added 'stuffing' to position the camera better), working with a bag around a camera takes a little extra effort and can be a little awkward (nothing you can't quickly get used to, though). The manual has been translated from a foreign language (not very well), however, the manual is really unnecessary - use of product is self-explanatory.

TIPS: Rinse (outside) of bag after each use - blot dry (to avoid 'spots' drying on the lens). Remove camera after each use. Open bag to air-out or condensation will accumulate inside. Add foam "stuffing" around camera to help prevent camera shifting around and to help position camera lens in center of bag lens area. Squeeze out air, seal.

Overall... I am very happy with this product and would recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars good case., May 10, 2012
bought this case for vacation. was worried, because it was cheap. we took the camera in the cae to 3 different pool and waterpark areas, and it did not leak, or fog up. great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars very cool, November 9, 2011
This product allowed my husband and I to use our regular camera under water while on a cruise. My sony cybershot fit perfectly, and my pictures came out great. Only suggestion, don't use the flash. It reflects off of the plastic and doesn't turn out quite right. But in the carribean the water is clear enough for good pics!

5.0 out of 5 stars works., July 17, 2012
Used this case for my phone during a snorkeling trip and worked fine. No water damage to my phone and the pictures came out great. cheap/good alternative if you have a smartphone or camera and don't want to buy a disposable water camera. Also I could use my touchscreen through the plastic, didn't expect that but good bonus.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about this pouch for underwater..., February 28, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for diving, April 21, 2012
Take this diving with my Fiji fine pix camera. Works great snorkeling but even better at depth. Have to work with camera location in bag to get black lens part out of view. Not really a problem at depths greater than 20'. mine does appear to have slight mfg defect but hasn't leaked. Haven't contacted seller on it. Thinking about getting another for my hubbies camera!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, January 24, 2012
I used this case in both in the pool and at the beach. No accidents whatsoever. The pictures turn out way better than the disposable cameras. Definitely worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually works GREAT!, November 17, 2012
I bought this for our cruise during our snorkeling excursions and I am so glad I did. It never leaked and we have great memories of our excursions thanks to this handly little device. My husband was free diving and it worked as well..
I was hesitant at first because we have an expensive camera so I tested the case before the trip and it worked great. TIP** put one of those gel packs that absorbs moisture inside of it so it doesn't fog up inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as described, September 24, 2012
We ordered this for our iphones so we could take it with us on a cave tubing tour. It came just as described; worked great! Great value! Thanks!

Rate and Discover Movies