5.0 out of 5 stars Portable and Sturdy
Published on June 8, 2011 by Acme70

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but if you want a bigger project get a bigger one
I bought this and it's quite good for outdoors and working on portraits, but if your looking to reflect light from a soft box, so you could have in both sides light, get a bigger one, this one won't work.
Published 17 months ago by luis86

5.0 out of 5 stars Portable and Sturdy, June 8, 2011
I already owned a 42" profesional 5 in 1 reflector from Adorama and I have found this 22" 5 in 1 reflector to be of equally quality but for a fraction of the price. It's portable and easy to use on location. If you have more than one subject I would recomend a larger reflector but this one works just fine if you have just one subject. For the price and quality this is well worth the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little reflector set so far, November 19, 2011
At less than $4, this reflector set seemed too good a bargain to resist. So far, that analysis is true.

As the product literature shows, this reflector is a single piece that can be transformed to serve as five different reflector types. All five are based around the translucent filter that is held alone when used as a diffuser. Getting another effect involves zipping one of the other pieces over the translucent diffuser. Changing from one to another is quick and simple enough.

My only wrong perception with the product is that I didn't realize everything revolved around the diffuser as a base unit. I had thought that I might be able to use two of the reflectors at once. I was wrong in that perception. I could use two of the reflectors together if I built my own 22" diameter piece as a frame for extra sleeve.

I use this reflector to take pictures of small animals. For photographing a person, maybe this reflector would be too small for complete coverage. For working alone with a small animal, this reflector is the perfect size. I don't have enough hands to manipulate a large reflector, a camera, and occasionally the subject.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 27, 2011
My second order from this guy, first i ordered the 32" now the 22", wanted a smaller one to carry around with me when traveling, great construction and has a bag to carry it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., February 15, 2014
This review is from: NEEWER 60CM 22-Inch 5 in 1 Light Multi Photo Collapsible Reflector (Electronics)
Price is reasonable and my wife liked her gift, so I can't complain. Also, the material quality appears to be pretty good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reflect, February 7, 2014
Every photographer needs a reflector with them at all times. This reflector is the right size to fold up and place in my camera bag. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, January 14, 2014
Absolutely wonderful quality for the price. good size for headshots/portraits/children. I could see this not lasting a very long time if you use it a ton but it's an off brand and at a quarter of the price its great

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as it is pictured., December 25, 2013
Works very well, easy to change, and small enough to fit in my camera bag without hassle. I am looking forward to using it this spring for outdoor shoots.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but if you want a bigger project get a bigger one, February 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, May 15, 2012
Works Great! It's a little small but I don't mind. Reflects light well and is double sided so you can flip it inside out. Folding it is easier than I thought it would be too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Killing Shadows and adding Light, April 14, 2014
The 22 Inch is much easier to use, than the 43", if you are shooting alone. I have both sizes and they do the job perfectly. Would definitely recommend to anyone doing a lot of photography.

Rate and Discover Movies