Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NEEWER 60CM 22-Inch 5 in 1 Light Multi Photo Collapsible Reflector
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on June 8, 2011
I already owned a 42" profesional 5 in 1 reflector from Adorama and I have found this 22" 5 in 1 reflector to be of equally quality but for a fraction of the price. It's portable and easy to use on location. If you have more than one subject I would recomend a larger reflector but this one works just fine if you have just one subject. For the price and quality this is well worth the purchase.
on November 19, 2011
At less than $4, this reflector set seemed too good a bargain to resist. So far, that analysis is true.

As the product literature shows, this reflector is a single piece that can be transformed to serve as five different reflector types. All five are based around the translucent filter that is held alone when used as a diffuser. Getting another effect involves zipping one of the other pieces over the translucent diffuser. Changing from one to another is quick and simple enough.

My only wrong perception with the product is that I didn't realize everything revolved around the diffuser as a base unit. I had thought that I might be able to use two of the reflectors at once. I was wrong in that perception. I could use two of the reflectors together if I built my own 22" diameter piece as a frame for extra sleeve.

I use this reflector to take pictures of small animals. For photographing a person, maybe this reflector would be too small for complete coverage. For working alone with a small animal, this reflector is the perfect size. I don't have enough hands to manipulate a large reflector, a camera, and occasionally the subject.
on August 5, 2014
First off, because of the amazing price, I was thinking this would only last about 3 weeks (I was planning on using it a lot). I gotta say, I was wrong. This has been pretty sturdy, and has lasted me about 3 months now. When folded this thing fits perfectly into the laptop/tablet compartment of my lowepro DSLR video backpack. Also, when I was carrying a laptop or an iPad around it was easy to just clip the reflector to the outside of numerous bags using a simple keychain carabiner. The quality of the reflecting surfaces were great, but the zipper felt a bit cheap feeling. Another thing is they decided to go with silver/black instead of silver/white which would have been much more practical. If your are trying to decided whether or not to go to a bigger size, this one is great for handholding (one person photo shoot).
To give you an idea of what each color is used for, here you go:
Silver-used for cloudy days, to add highlights to the subject
Black-Used to block out unwanted light
Gold-Used for portraits to get a warmer skin tone.
White-Neutral color; soft shadows and natural looking
Translucent inner liner-Used to diffuse light; nice effect if done properly
**************************************************************************************************
on October 21, 2013
For the price I gave it a 5 star rating the only thing is I had to go on the internet to see how to refold it and put it back in it's case as there are no instructions with it. But it's really easy to fold once you know how. From my limited use of the reflector so far it will be well worth the price.
on May 28, 2015
This set of reflectors is super handy and cheap too! Yet it's quality, and it should last as long as it's cared for and not manhandled. This size is very adequate for smaller size subjects. I like to use it for shots of nature subjects that are on the smaller side. The Neewer reflectors cut harsh sunlight quite nicely, and lends a beautiful softness to the image. Highly recommended!
review image
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 22, 2015
I am an on location photographer, and this works perfectly for what I need.

Pros:
Lightweight
Perfect size for outside shoot with no assistance
Fits nicely in my camera bag even with it really full.

Cons:
The case it comes in is junk. (zipper broke after first use)

Just so you know:
I no longer use the case. As stated above it broke after one use. However I found a way with the camera bag I have to still be able to fold it up and store or carry so I have it when I need it. Which in turn actually seems to be more convenient. This size I am able to hold easily when the wind blows and it gets the job done, for just the right price.
on March 27, 2011
My second order from this guy, first i ordered the 32" now the 22", wanted a smaller one to carry around with me when traveling, great construction and has a bag to carry it.
on March 8, 2013
For the price, don't even think twice... just click the "Add to Cart" button and don't look back. These reflectors are very well made and perform as well as any other top-name brands.

Depending on your needs, you may want to purchase the larger sizes as well, but in a pinch these are nice. Aside from the reflective capability, I've used them for smaller projects such as backgrounds in some macro photography. One time I used the black side which came in handy to block an ugly background while I was shooting a well done Nightmare Before Christmas cake.

The 5 in 1 colors (gold, silver, translucent, black and white) pop out to a 22" reflector that you zip open to switch to the other colors. When folded back in its pouch the entire system stores at 9". I highly recommend this product.
on May 25, 2013
I'm relatively new to photography, but I had heard great things about reflectors. Since I am just learning, I didn't want to spend too much on one. I figured I couldn't go wrong at $12. After using it for the past few weeks, I am very impressed! It really makes a significant improvement on my single light source portraits. The 22" folds down to a very portable size as well. I just leave it clipped to my camera bag. I'm very happy with my purchase.
on October 21, 2014
Look, as of writing this, there are already 102 reviews averaging about 4.5 for this product. I'm just going to bump it up another .005 or something.

Anyways, it's exactly what its described as: a 5 in 1 multi-panel reflector. Whereas many people just use the white/silver/gold reflectors, I'd like to bring up the scrim (basically, that panel you can take out once you unzip and remove the reflector with different surfaces).

Well, what's a scrim? It's basically a panel that diffuses light (killing the light), which is useful when shooting in bright sun and you have an assistant or two to hold it. More popular options such as SunBounce or Scrim Jims are crazy expensive compared to the functionality and portability of this one. Granted, it's not as big or wide, but it's one thing I really abuse the heck out of when I'm shooting in bright sun and I just absolutely need to kill a bit of lighting (yes, I know how to shoot against the sun).

Go play around with it and make it more useful than you think it is. :)