Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 213 questions
votes
yes you can there is a tread mount where the flash mount is. it's able to tilt upwards and downwards on a light stand.
Dec 31, 2013 by Mike Tan
vote
Yes, the light can accomodate a 1/4" standard screw and a standard hot shoe mount. Just used it the past week at a wedding and it was worth it's weight in gold!
Nov 1, 2013 by John Murphy
vote
This light will work fine without using the mounting option. The hot shoe mounting part of this light is strictly an added benefit, and is not necessary for usage.
Apr 9, 2014 by Richard
vote
It does not include the battery, but it does come with a battery holder. However out of the box it runs with 6 standard AA batteries and that is what I have been using in both the ones I own.
Jun 17, 2014 by Peter Witham
vote
Best I can offer is this lil' trick: I have 3 units. I went to Dick's Sports and bought a $9 hand gun case. It's got padding in it, it's plastic, and it's the right size for a few of these. It fits three units plus batteries and 5/8" to coldshoe adapters for each (so I can place on stands). I'm sure there's cases like this on here on Amazon. I consider these a poor man's pelican but be clear that while protective they are no pelican case. I hope this helps.
May 4, 2014 by JoshPies
vote
Hi Tom, What I'm using to control the light better is a snoot that I had laying around. I would like to make barn doors just haven't figured out the best way to do that yet. hope this helps. Thanks for your question
Mar 6, 2014 by Lucy A.
votes
It's not petite, but it's not as large as they described. The light box is 3.5 in H, 5.5 in W and 2 in D. It is attached to a plastic cold shoe with an adjustable angle, so maybe they're measuring the entire device. It holds 6 or 8 AA cells (as I recall) so it's not light, but it's a very bright adjustable light. If you're shooting a wedding, for example, you could easily directly light a small group or use it as a bounce light. The fact that it's constant and adjustable, you can just look at the subject and adjust the brightness of the light as you desire.
Jul 23, 2014 by Kailua Steve
votes
Good AA`s are lasting in full 2-hours and this batteries http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0032GVDB4/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Are working 3-4 Hours Fully. Good Light I still Love it.
Mar 17, 2013 by artur Martirosian
votes
No direct plug insert however there might exist a Battery housing that inserts into this that plugs into the wall, do a search online I think someone mentions this was their way around it. I use one of those 5 hour sony video camera battery which would last a long time especially if you turn the light off and on as needed, if you need it for long periods of time just buy 2 such batteries and always be charging the spare into the wall while using the other.
Nov 2, 2013 by musiciantech
votes
I don't use it a great deal, but so far no problems with shoe!
Jun 30, 2014 by Sloppy Joe
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   22   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers