Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 317 questions
votes
Best I can offer is this lil' trick: I have 3 units. I went to Dick's Sports and bought a $9 hand gun case. It's got padding in it, it's plastic, and it's the right size for a few of these. It fits three units plus batteries and 5/8" to coldshoe adapters for each (so I can place on stands). I'm sure there's cases like this on here on Amazon. I consider these a poor man's pelican but be clear that while protective they are no pelican case. I hope this helps.
May 4, 2014 by JoshPies
votes
It does not include the battery, but it does come with a battery holder. However out of the box it runs with 6 standard AA batteries and that is what I have been using in both the ones I own.
Jun 17, 2014 by Peter Witham
votes
Yes, it has a screw mount in the bottom of the base.
Dec 31, 2013 by Chappy
vote
For the price, this light is basically disposable.
May 28, 2014 by Ed Masker
vote
Hi Tom, What I'm using to control the light better is a snoot that I had laying around. I would like to make barn doors just haven't figured out the best way to do that yet. hope this helps. Thanks for your question
Mar 6, 2014 by Lucy A.
votes
Any camera with a standard hot or cold shoe will accommodate this light. Since the ned 7 has an alpha mount shoe, you would probably need an adapter. These are also available on amazon. Hope this helps you.
20 days ago by grover walthew
votes
It's not petite, but it's not as large as they described. The light box is 3.5 in H, 5.5 in W and 2 in D. It is attached to a plastic cold shoe with an adjustable angle, so maybe they're measuring the entire device. It holds 6 or 8 AA cells (as I recall) so it's not light, but it's a very bright adjustable light. If you're shooting a wedding, for example, you could easily directly light a small group or use it as a bounce light. The fact that it's constant and adjustable, you can just look at the subject and adjust the brightness of the light as you desire.
Jul 23, 2014 by Kailua Steve
votes
the black device is an adapter for other types of batteries, I recommend the Sony NP-FV100 Battery 4,500 mAh or its remplasos me and had the burn continuously for more than 3 hours without turning them off .. with this type of battery
May 15, 2013 by William Araujo Guiracocha
votes
Good AA`s are lasting in full 2-hours and this batteries http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0032GVDB4/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Are working 3-4 Hours Fully. Good Light I still Love it.
Mar 17, 2013 by artur Martirosian
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   32   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers