5.0 out of 5 stars Fear the Black Dart!
I live in cube-land, where the call volume is high and stress balls line the desks. We . . . nerf. A bit. You know, to keep it light.

These darts mean never having to say, "Hey guys, can I have my ammo back?" No one else has black darts. The black darts are MINE.

Published on September 5, 2011 by IrishFire

3.0 out of 5 stars Bareley whistles
These darts barley whistle... Every fifth dart or so whistles and I tried it in different types of guns. The patch that it comes with is kinda cool..
Published 19 months ago by Ron

5.0 out of 5 stars Fear the Black Dart!, September 5, 2011
This review is from: NERF® N-STRIKE? 100-Dart Pack (Whistler Darts) (Toy)

They're helping me stay ahead of the office arms race . . . with the help of 3 nerf guns and a ballistic dinosaur, that is. They fit into my Barricade and my Nite Finder. Does not fit into the (ahem) sawed-off sniper rifle. It claims to fit the Vulcan . . . that'll be fun! Fits into the ballistic dinosaur, but doesn't fire. They just kind of rattle around inside of him while he looks uncomfortable.

The heavy-tipped darts scream nicely if they fly far enough, and the heavier tip helps modestly with distance and accuracy. I may or may not have left a mark on a coworker's face at close range with a modified gun. *ahem*

Have fun. :)

Oh, and here's the ballistic dinosaur for anyone who's curious: Hog Wild Dino Popper Foam Ball Shooter
I <3 him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for sustained firefights., October 22, 2012
This review is from: NERF® N-STRIKE? 100-Dart Pack (Whistler Darts) (Toy)
So steve from marketing came in with a 400 Dpm modded vulcan last week, and now darts are hard to come by. It's nerd vs nerd, a race to pick up each dart as they whistle past your head. You're not so much combating to let off steam anymore but really to control the ammo supply. It's time for a refill.
Whistler darts, their terrifying shrill is sure to leave a mark on your opponents psyche. War is 90% mental, and nothing breaks down the opponent than a sustained firefight. Every dart they fire, you can send 3 more.

The Good:
You really can't beat 100 darts for $18, nothing really comes close to this deal, plus it comes with a nifty little patch to stick onto whatever. Compared with streamlined & suction cup darts these whistles seem to get the best range and the glue that keeps the dart head onto the foam body seems to stay together better. The whistling noise is cool too.

The Bad:
I'm not really a fan of all the packaging. The darts came in a large bubble package, lots of dead space and it seems most of the weight was of the packaging material. They're just darts, a small box would suffice.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME deal for this many bullets!!! Will def buy again!, February 27, 2012
This review is from: NERF® N-STRIKE? 100-Dart Pack (Whistler Darts) (Toy)
I had a Nerf party for my sons 8th birthday party and knew I was going to need more bullets so I hopped on Amazon and found this incredible deal and got 100 of them brand new in the package for under $20!! I will be back!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The only darts for my boys, November 26, 2013
This review is from: NERF® N-STRIKE? 100-Dart Pack (Whistler Darts) (Toy)
These are the only darts I buy for my boys. They are a good price and they work great, the whistling is just an added bonus. Be aware, the whistling generally doesn't start at first, so don't be alarmed when the first few times you shoot the darts you don't hear anything. The more you use them, the better the whistling gets. I highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dead on, December 30, 2012
This review is from: NERF® N-STRIKE? 100-Dart Pack (Whistler Darts) (Toy)
Work like a charm. Try them in 1/2" PVC cut to 18-24" insert one or more darts, aim and blow. Accurate, and we have had a few welts. So much better than just NERF guns

5.0 out of 5 stars "The Right Stuff", August 15, 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: NERF® N-STRIKE? 100-Dart Pack (Whistler Darts) (Toy)
These are the Nerf Darts to buy, not the orange ones, they jam, but not these.

Finally we found some darts that don't hold you up when you are taking fire and your gun jams, these darts are made right.

Go ahead, throw out the other orange darts, get these and get ready for your kids to have a blast.

I wanted to write this review, I look and lean towards other products on Amazon that other write reviews on. I wanted to pass on what I found and I needed help, my kids were always having me up jam darts from the Nerf guns until now.

Problem Solved!

Happy Dad from South Carolina

5.0 out of 5 stars Whistling Darts, February 2, 2014
This review is from: NERF® N-STRIKE? 100-Dart Pack (Whistler Darts) (Toy)
These are great fun, but they have to travel a bit to start whistling. The entire family had a blast shooting at each other. They don't hurt and nothing got broken.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, November 28, 2013
This review is from: NERF® N-STRIKE? 100-Dart Pack (Whistler Darts) (Toy)
This was just what my grandson wanted to play with while visiting us during the summer. He loves the NERF stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Screaming sniper darts, November 7, 2013
This review is from: NERF® N-STRIKE? 100-Dart Pack (Whistler Darts) (Toy)
These are the only Nerf darts that fly true with a consistent arc. With practice and a good gun, you can consistently hit small targets 20 feet away. The whistle makes everybody duck for cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes work fun, July 7, 2013
This review is from: NERF® N-STRIKE? 100-Dart Pack (Whistler Darts) (Toy)
Someone at work came in with a nerf gun. This pack made me top shooter. I Love that they whistle. It lets my coworkers know that I am not in the mood to work.