Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NERF® N-STRIKE(TM) 100-Dart Pack (Whistler Darts)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 5, 2011
I live in cube-land, where the call volume is high and stress balls line the desks. We . . . nerf. A bit. You know, to keep it light.

These darts mean never having to say, "Hey guys, can I have my ammo back?" No one else has black darts. The black darts are MINE.

They're helping me stay ahead of the office arms race . . . with the help of 3 nerf guns and a ballistic dinosaur, that is. They fit into my Barricade and my Nite Finder. Does not fit into the (ahem) sawed-off sniper rifle. It claims to fit the Vulcan . . . that'll be fun! Fits into the ballistic dinosaur, but doesn't fire. They just kind of rattle around inside of him while he looks uncomfortable.

The heavy-tipped darts scream nicely if they fly far enough, and the heavier tip helps modestly with distance and accuracy. I may or may not have left a mark on a coworker's face at close range with a modified gun. *ahem*

Have fun. :)

Oh, and here's the ballistic dinosaur for anyone who's curious: Hog Wild Dino Popper Foam Ball Shooter
I <3 him.
on October 22, 2012
So steve from marketing came in with a 400 Dpm modded vulcan last week, and now darts are hard to come by. It's nerd vs nerd, a race to pick up each dart as they whistle past your head. You're not so much combating to let off steam anymore but really to control the ammo supply. It's time for a refill.
Whistler darts, their terrifying shrill is sure to leave a mark on your opponents psyche. War is 90% mental, and nothing breaks down the opponent than a sustained firefight. Every dart they fire, you can send 3 more.

The Good:
You really can't beat 100 darts for $18, nothing really comes close to this deal, plus it comes with a nifty little patch to stick onto whatever. Compared with streamlined & suction cup darts these whistles seem to get the best range and the glue that keeps the dart head onto the foam body seems to stay together better. The whistling noise is cool too.

The Bad:
I'm not really a fan of all the packaging. The darts came in a large bubble package, lots of dead space and it seems most of the weight was of the packaging material. They're just darts, a small box would suffice.
on February 27, 2012
I had a Nerf party for my sons 8th birthday party and knew I was going to need more bullets so I hopped on Amazon and found this incredible deal and got 100 of them brand new in the package for under $20!! I will be back!!
on November 26, 2013
These are the only darts I buy for my boys. They are a good price and they work great, the whistling is just an added bonus. Be aware, the whistling generally doesn't start at first, so don't be alarmed when the first few times you shoot the darts you don't hear anything. The more you use them, the better the whistling gets. I highly recommend them.
on January 9, 2013
I've written before about the Nerf fights we have on occation, but one thing that's never fun is running low on ammo (also picking it all up after you've fired it all, but when you have that much fun who cares?). I decided to get some extra for all the weapons especially since the army has been slowy expanding to include kids who are just now old enough to enjoy the challenge without getting sore if one of us old men get a lucky shot *wink* Anyway this kind of package will make sure we all have more than enough darts for a little harmless dart-gun fighting. Thanks for reading and have a nice day.
on August 15, 2012
These are the Nerf Darts to buy, not the orange ones, they jam, but not these.

Finally we found some darts that don't hold you up when you are taking fire and your gun jams, these darts are made right.

Go ahead, throw out the other orange darts, get these and get ready for your kids to have a blast.

I wanted to write this review, I look and lean towards other products on Amazon that other write reviews on. I wanted to pass on what I found and I needed help, my kids were always having me up jam darts from the Nerf guns until now.

Problem Solved!

Happy Dad from South Carolina
on May 15, 2013
These fit in all of my son's microdart Nerf guns. This pack and a new gun for Christmas, plus the Nerf guns he already had, made for quite a fun family battle. Some of the darts whistle better than others, but overall the whistling makes for a fun addition.
on November 24, 2012
Bought this pack to use on vacation with my son and some of our friends. Getting this many darts this cheap was definitely a plus, and when you come home with only half of them left you don't feel bad. They all worked out of the package, and the whistle is awesome, too, especially when it's blazing past your head!
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 4, 2013
I bought this pack of 100 nerf darts for around $16, which is a PHENOMENAL price. After receiving them, I see nothing wrong with them--they're nerf branded, they whistle like Jiminy Cricket, and they work in my nerf guns. I wish they still were selling this pack, because I'd definitely buy more!
on November 26, 2012
Got this for my brother because he's always concerned about losing his darts. All the darts were present and packaged properly. No quality issues whatsoever and they all seem to whistle properly. Not much more to say besides great price for a 100 darts!