5.0 out of 5 stars Candle lovers unite
Published 13 months ago by MG

3.0 out of 5 stars Below expectations considering the price.
Published 26 days ago by L. Woods

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Candle lovers unite, November 10, 2013
This review is from: NEST Fragrances NEST01-PC Pumpkin Chai Scented Classic Candle Net Wt. 8.1 Oz., 230g (Misc.)
I haven't been motivated to write a review in a long while, however, the discovery of this candle has made me compelled to let the candle-loving club know!! Segway: I'm a candle addict....Conclusion: I'm never ordering a single candle outside of Nest again. Arrives beautifully & well packaged, burns neat & clean for endless fully scented beyond your wildest imagination hours...Glad I discovered Nest candles & my introductory welcome was through Pumpkin Chai....you'll be always be my first & favorite...ahhhhhh

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect fall scent, October 17, 2013
This candle is amazing! The scent is strong but not overpowering and definitely carries from room to room. I used to swear by Yankee and Bath & Body works candles- this is so much better. Worth the price tag, in my opinion. Will definitely be purchasing again next Fall!

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband is constantly commenting that it smells like "Christmas! " Either way, October 10, 2014
I bought this candle to add some fall aroma to our home. My husband is constantly commenting that it smells like "Christmas!" Either way, we both love it. We're only 10 days into October and are almost half way through this gem of a scent. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Have already used it up, January 5, 2014
We have a ton of scented candles but I've already burned this one and used it in the last month or so. Delicious pumpkin chai smell that is not too synthetic. Has a good throw and really fills up the room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fall smell, November 18, 2011
This candle smells great and is perfect for an open kitchen or living room. It doesn't smell like food baking, which I hate, and while it's a noticeable scent it's not over powering.

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong scent, December 29, 2013
Nest candles are expensive, but they scent the entire room. This one is a great autumn scent, warm and spicy. The 60 hour burn time is very accurate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells great & brightens up my room, December 29, 2013
LOVE this candle. I live in a house with 5 other roommates (all guys) so you can imagine it's not always the most...pleasant smelling place to be.

I was looking for something classic and fitting for the season (Fall) and didn't like the artificial smells that deodorizers and sprays tend to leave. It always seems like something is off and I tend to get headaches from them.

Now, I've never been much of a candle guy, but my oh my. I was recommended NEST fragrances by a friend and as a huge fan of both pumpkin and chai anything, I took a dive and bought this off of Amazon in October. My room smells heavenly after lighting the candle for 15-20 minutes at a time and is strong enough to even permeate throughout the house if I leave my room open. I light this candle daily and it's only burned through 3/4 of the way after almost three months.

Very pleased with this line of candles and highly recommend them if you're looking for a more earthy and not fruity/strawberry smelling candle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for gifting, October 26, 2014
Great for gifting ! This candle smells wonderful when not lit! Not a sweet smell - very delicious aroma will fill a room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nest Pumpkin Chai Candle, October 15, 2014
Candle has a wonderful scent and not too strong. Perfect for the fall evenings to have burning in the kitchen.

3.0 out of 5 stars Below expectations considering the price., November 29, 2014
I bought this candle based on the numerous five-star reviews, however, it did not live up to expectations. For the price, I expected a candle that would fill the room with subtle fragrance, but I found it provided no more scent than candles that cost far less. I was not wanting an overpowering fragrance, but I did want the room to have a warm fall scent. I also bought the Birchwood Pine scented candle and lit it to see if it too would be a letdown - whether it was worth the money remains to be seen, but the room did smell like Christmas, so I am pleased.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›