Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 53 questions
votes
Yes, you are supposed to use a wired connection to upgrade firmware. Also, contrary to the response from Amish Funguy, this is not a Costco ripoff. Netgear support provides firmware updates for WNDR4500 and WNDR4500v2. Do not interchange firmware between devices.
Feb 26, 2014 by PackerFan
vote
"Made in Vietnam" is printed on both the box and the modem itself, on my recent purchase (June 2014).
Jun 15, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
I believe it would work well for you. I get 300ft+ with the router but you may also want to look into a WiFi signal booster for your home network for optimal distance and performance.
Oct 8, 2014 by jason hughes
votes
Hi W.B., performance will vary depending on the wireless environment in your home, interference, construction of the home, but this router should work well for you. We would also recommend taking a look at some of our routers with enhanced signal transmission given the size of your home, such as the R7000 or R8000.
Oct 6, 2014 by NETGEAR Team
votes
Yes you can! This router will have 4 Ethernet ports and you can connect additional devices with a switch, as well as wireless devices to the Wi-Fi connection.
Aug 5, 2014 by NETGEAR Team
votes
cox Jun 3, 2014
We bought this due to the suggestion by HughesNet. We live in the country and had no decent internet service. This NETGEAR N900 lets us use the IPad, Kindle, and the Kindle Fire or either of the laptops up stairs. Our house is 2 stories and works very well. Hope this helps you.
Jun 3, 2014 by Lisa
votes
We offer a one year manufacturer's warranty with email support,
Jul 28, 2014 by NETGEAR Team
votes
Yes. I'm running 8.1 without any problems.
Oct 21, 2014 by Ashley
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers