Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 491 questions
vote
vote
We use more than 2 devices. Sometimes the internet is slow, but for the most part we don't have a problem with using 2 tablets and the roku at the same time.
Dec 16, 2014 by A. R. Pasternak
votes
Yes. There are no "stupid" questions. If you are asking a question, it's because you don't understand something and there's nothing wrong with that. So keep asking questions!
Jun 9, 2014 by Poconojoe
votes
If laptop has wireless capability,use that one for Netgear, then sign on laptop to netgear, sign on(you name and assign password yourself)then this should work for all wireless devices in house. Netgear can help you if instructions are not enough.
Nov 6, 2014 by Maurice L VanSice
votes
Yes. Make it non broadcasting.
May 1, 2015 by NETBETSHOP
votes
That rangemax by netgear is good for macs or windows based applications ....works with all wifi devises, bluerays, smart tvs, tablets, iPods and laptops....works with cable modems or DSL modems ...very wide range for big houses
Feb 2, 2015 by artasia arscott
votes
Not exactly sure of the question - There is 1 yellow port that goes to your internet router and then there are 4 ports you can use to plug things like your desktop computer into - or other items that dont have wireless cards in them.
Sep 14, 2014 by Charley Salem
votes
I found it easy that you use the required password they set up for you when they send you the router and then when you set it too your connection at home they give you the option too change it. But set up is super easy.
Jan 8, 2015 by Sonya Sweets
votes
Evan, I think this is not the product for you if you have fiber optic internet service to your home / location. This router is standard technology and speeds. The Verizon fios website or customer support may be a better choice for options to extend your wifi connections. This router uses a standard ethernet type connection to my cable modem to link my wifi devices (laptop, iPad) to TWC internet services. The data transfer speeds are adequate for my needs but likely significantly slower than what you expect with a fiber connected ISP.
Mar 19, 2015 by Coach
votes
What is the range Nov 19, 2014
It has got a good range for a three bed room house which is a 1800 square feet home; I have no problem with it. However, there is no concrete wall in between. Hope that helps.
Nov 19, 2014 by Citi
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   50   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers