Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 176 questions
vote
The AC Adapter reads Input: 100-240V~50/60Hz 1.0A. Ditto James Hall. Works fine on American circuitry, 110V. No mentions of anything else.
Feb 26, 2013 by Michael B. Karpilow
vote
Look on the bottom of the router. Find the small red circle marked "factory reset." Follow the instructions written next to the red circle. The factory default login is also on the bottom so you can log back in once it is reset.
Sep 17, 2013 by ElvisinLA
vote
is this v4 Dec 14, 2013
Yes, version 4.
Dec 14, 2013 by Amazon Customer
vote
I have 4 external hard drives hooked up to my wndr3700v2 via a USB hub and the performance is very good. There seems to be a problem and about once a week I lose access to one of the hard drives, but rebooting the router fixes that. Hopefully that problem will get fixed in a future firmware release. *** Update *** I had Netgear replace my router with a new one to address some buggy behavior. The new one has the same issues. This router is just a little rough around a few edges. Regarging the USB HDD performance, I am quite happy with it with the exception that is seems to lose the connection to one of the hard drives on Sundays (SERIOUSLY). *** Update 2 *** I discovered that there is a sleep feature in my Seagate external USB hard drives. I disabled that using the Seagate/Iomega utility and my NAS performance has been great with no disconnects. Currently I have 3 USB hard drives connected via a powered USB hub and am happy with it.
Mar 20, 2011 by Loeb
votes
I've had good luck using this router in a mixed environment (Windows XP desktop + Windows 7 laptop + Apple MacBook + Windows XP laptop + XBox360) having no problems out of the box. I originally went (cheap) with a Linksys WRT160N and was having real problems with dropped internet connections (multiple times a day), especially with the XBox and Mac. It's been 8 weeks since I replaced the Linksys with the WBDR3700 and I have not had one single dropped connection! I'm a real network novice so I'm happy that I haven't had to "tweak" any router settings, it worked fine out of the box after running an easy to use setup program. Hope this helps.
Jan 15, 2010 by RShig
votes
apple compatible Aug 10, 2014
Works great on our Gateway desktop and I pad.
Aug 10, 2014 by DSMac
votes
Depends on environment. We have a lot of stone walls so we get about 50 feet. Probably be more in a normal house.
Nov 10, 2013 by BoulderBob
votes
I'm fairly positive every Netgear router comes with a lifetime warranty and they have a support line just for the router. So the plan I would go with would be calling them up and telling them about your problems with the product. The likely case is you can send it in and get a new one sent back free shipping.
Jun 30, 2013 by Velocifaptor
votes
As N600 is dual band, this one is pretty awesome for online gaming :)
Sep 8, 2014 by Tanjin Ahsan
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   18   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers