5.0 out of 5 stars Luv this set!
Published on December 9, 2010 by Becky Stark

3.0 out of 5 stars So so
My girlfriend got these as a christmas present. The non stick works well but is already scratching 8 months later. Are big frying pan is chipping on the. Bottom. This is just from normal wear. For the money, go buy some better pans.
Published on August 2, 2012 by AJC

5.0 out of 5 stars Luv this set!, December 9, 2010
Becky Stark (Fort Wayne, IN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: FOOD NETWORK 11-PC HARD-ANODIZED NONSTICK COOKWARE SET
My daughter and son in law bought this for me since my Pampered chef set was not holding up very well. I have used this for the past 3 weeks and it is easy to cook with and to clean up in. I haven't used the set in the oven yet but I absolutely love it. The only thing is that i now have to wash the cookware by hand but it has been so easy to clean that I don't mind not using my dishwasher. I love that the small sauce pan has a pour spout on each side of it and it also has holes on the lid so that you can drain without having to dirty a colander. It come with two very large frying pans. One is deep and since children come over with their families to eat I need the deep and large size. I haven't needed to use my electric skillet since. I love the pot being more narrow and tall so that it fits much better on the burner and cooks more evenly. It is very durable and you don't have to worry if one the kids use a metal spoon in it instead of the plastic spoons. I still use the plastic spoons since i had them for all my other cookware. The handles on the lids to get hot but it is no problem for me to use a hot pad to take them off. I rather have the handles holding up for a long time. I plan for this to be my last cookware set and at this price you can't beat that.

5.0 out of 5 stars great cookware set, February 12, 2012
Kate (Raleigh, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: FOOD NETWORK 11-PC HARD-ANODIZED NONSTICK COOKWARE SET
we've had this set for 4 years now, and it's been great. I was a bit apprehensive about getting a celebrity/TV brand, but it's been the best cookware set i've owned. We've used all of the pans quite thoroughly and never had any problems. The non-stick coating is starting to scratch, but that happens with all non-stick cookware eventually, and we really didn't make the effort to make it last. We cooked on some of the pans daily on a gas stove, and they've all been through the dishwasher with no problems. the handles are sturdy and stay cool to the touch, the lids fit securely. I particularly like the 11.5inch/5-qt. covered sauteuse pan, used for everything from fried green tomatoes to butter chicken. the small skillet is great for eggs, and the small sauce pan is great for making rice and pasta as the lid has holes on the sides for venting or draining. overall great cookware set, totally worth it for what you pay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cookware Set We've Ever Owned!, December 29, 2011
This review is from: FOOD NETWORK 11-PC HARD-ANODIZED NONSTICK COOKWARE SET
We recently bought this set over the Rachel Ray set and absolutely love it. I agree that they are easy to clean, and they evenly distribute heat for more even cooking. I also have not yet used them in the oven, but I can't wait to try.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, February 13, 2014
This review is from: FOOD NETWORK 11-PC HARD-ANODIZED NONSTICK COOKWARE SET
Heats evenly and quickly..halndles do not get hot....easy to clean....love it!
Would recommend to anyone that likes to cook!
Great value

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved The Set, January 1, 2014
This review is from: FOOD NETWORK 11-PC HARD-ANODIZED NONSTICK COOKWARE SET
One Pan Had A Ding In It, Would Have Sent It Back But My Wife Loved The Set So We Kept It.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cooking Pans On the Market, August 7, 2012
This review is from: FOOD NETWORK 11-PC HARD-ANODIZED NONSTICK COOKWARE SET
What more can I say? This kitchen set is great! Doesn't get scarred with scratches or burn marks. Extremely easy to clean! You won't be disappointed buying and using this product. Quit wasting your money on low quality material!

4.0 out of 5 stars Definite step up for me, disappointed strainer lid only fits smaller sauce pan, April 24, 2012
This review is from: FOOD NETWORK 11-PC HARD-ANODIZED NONSTICK COOKWARE SET
Considering that my previous and only set of pots and pans in my life were the ones I bought straight out of college, these are a definite step up. But even without that perspective, I really like them. They're attractive, easy to clean and a decent weight. I'm not a professional cook, I just needed decent stuff to keep myself alive, Oh, and weren't warped and rusty anymore! Mostly I use a microwave or my toaster oven. With that said,

I looked and looked and settled on these because of the strainer lid. I only noticed it was Food Network after the fact; not that the FN brand means anything in particular to gauge quality. I've enjoyed the shows, but I don't assume that means a television network is capable of manufacturing good cookware. My only fleeting thought was that they wouldn't want their brand associated with junk, but was not my deciding factor. I went with these because they had the items I needed, cool features with the strainer lid and steamer insert, and they looked nice.

But I incorrectly assumed that the strainer fit the 3 qt pot which is what I would use to cook pasta in. It does not. Rather disappointed about that because I was looking forward to cooking my pasta with this type of lid. But considering I needed pans anyway, I'm not disappointed enough to send them back. Perhaps I can find a pot/strainer just for my pasta needs.

Heating seems to be pretty even and nonstick works like a breeze. The only thing I noticed when cleaning is since the handles are attached with these knobs on the inside of the pot, I can quickly see how gunk can build up between there over time. Not sure how I feel about that, but again, still a step up for me. Two thumbs up. Just nicking a star for the strainer.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST COOKWARE SET, January 18, 2012
food network cookware anonized 11 pc

I BOUGHT THIS SET IN EBAY 6 YEARS AGO $ 75.00 FREE SHIPPING.....AND THIS SET STILL LIKE NEW.
I HAVE MANY BRANDS T-FAL AND OTHER VERY GOOD COOKWARE BRANDS.

BUT FOR MY "FOOD NETWORK" IS THE BEST.

3.0 out of 5 stars So so, August 2, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars All steamed up, June 6, 2013
This review is from: FOOD NETWORK 11-PC HARD-ANODIZED NONSTICK COOKWARE SET
I just purchased this set last nite and they are very nice.I really do love them but the glass lid of the fry pan steam's up and i am unable to see what i am cooking. I even attempted to tip the lid to the side but i had the same problem. Does any one have any suggestions or has anyone else had this problem ?

Rate and Discover Movies