|Item Weight||5.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.2 x 10.2 x 5.7 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.98 shipping
+ $9.00 shipping
2 NEW 10" AIR Tires Wheels 5/8"
|Price:||$15.43 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Quantity: 2. Size 10" tall and 3" wide. Hub depth aprox. 2".
- Double bearing. 4 bolt holes double rim.
- Tube type. 2 ply. 4.10/3.5-4. 5/8" diameter hole.
- 300 lb load rating at 30 psi per tire.
- Perfect for your dolly, go cart, golf cart, try cycle, and much more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The prices was good. The home improvement chain stores wanted $25/wheel.
While these did the job I had to add a 1/4" spacer (done with two large cut washers) because the hub length is 2" and the existing wheels on the hand truck were 2 1/4" -- the most common length for wheels of this size.
Nowhere was the hub length stated! I searched every web site, including the manufacturer's web site, that offered these exact same tires and nobody stated the hub length!
I like the tube vs. tubeless as it is much easier to patch/replace a tube then to find tubeless tires of this size.
1. Disassemble (deflate, but leave tube in tire and note hole positions)
2. Deburr the metal edge around the valve stem opening. (Chainsaw round file works fine)
3. Reassemble, adjusting valve stem so that it is not at a weird angle, and ensure hub axis is centered within plates.
4. Inflate to 30lbs and wait overnight to see if airtight.
5. Reduce to working pressure (25-28 or whatever)
Great for a thousand uses, but I wouldn't use them on a GoKart or anything like that.
Mine arrived with the valve stems pressed hard against the sharp metal edges, but look fine now.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The wheel came off the axel, I wonder how people rated it 5 stars. Down right dangerousPublished 1 day ago by RJM
very well went on my wifes wheel chair her old casters wouldn"t go over sidewalk bumps DI s These work very well Thank YouPublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
These would be good for a wheel barrow or hand dolley, but I put them on my 4 year old's go kart and they bent on his first ride. Hubs came completely apart.Published 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great service, price, and product. Exactly as advertised received in a couple of days.Published 8 days ago by Patrick Forhan
Ok but it says gokart & golf cart. After 1hr on my mini bike the rim & bearings came apart. Didn't expect much for price, don't advertise for gokart& golf cartPublished 10 days ago by Amazon Customer