Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NEW ANIMAL PRINT SHEET SETS - DEEP POCKET - FITS UP TO 16", KING, JAGUAR
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 16, 2009
I bought the Jaguar pattern. Didn't know what microfiber sheets were like and was hoping they would be as soft as my microfiber couch... upon opening the package, they felt rough and thin and they were also very orangy, so I decided to wash them first. The outer package says to wash in cold water, but the tag on the sheets say "warm wash" - manufacturer should provide clarity. The sheets did soften up after washing in cold, but nowhere near as soft as the couch. Also most of the orange color went away but there are still a few spots. (hopefully one more wash will eliminate all of the orange). I was concerned that they might be too warm but they tend to take on the temperature of the room. They were warmer at night but cooler in the morning. For less than $14.00 this is a great buy but you may want to shop around for lower cost shipping charges as the shipping on this was almost equal to the price of the sheets.
on July 13, 2010
I did not like the bottom sheet at all; It would not stay on the bed. I had to re-make the bed, from the top to bottom every morning. Because every morning when I got up the bottom sheet was off of the bed.
on August 29, 2011
Bought these supposed 400 thread count sheets from Brown's Linens. First they are so thin as to be like tissue paper. I have used toilet paper with more substance. Second they are at least a foot more narrow than any sheet in history. The deep pocket is about 6 inches not the 16 they claim. These have to be the worst sheets in history. DO NOT BUY THESE SHEETS unless you want to be totally ripped off.
on January 11, 2011
The sheets are very exceptional fro the price. It came with everything I needed. They're also very soft & I am very satisfied with my purchase.
on July 1, 2010
SHEETS ARRIVED VERY RAPIDLY.....WERE OF MUCH THINNER QUALITY THAN EXPECTED....BUT I STILL LIKED THEM !