Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on January 5, 2011
Great product and price. Extremely fast FREE shipping, and the product is excellent. I take pride spitting in my new mudjug, and I'm never gonna drink my spitter again. Easy to clean and portable, weighted bottom and is spill proof! Not to mention its $15 cheaper than the mudjug website, and did I mention FREE SHIPPING!
on July 17, 2013
bought this because i was tired of cleaning up tons of cans and bottles filled with dip spit. it came exactly when it said it would and is a great investment for any heavy dipper. the bottom is wieghted so basically it lands upright 99% of the time, and even if it doesnt, the no spill lid keeps everything in place. great for use in a car, couch , bed or anywhere ive tried it. getting the top of is a tlittle tricky the first time, i recommend learning how to take it off before you use it, but once you get it its simple. very easy to clean, and very good to have around.
on July 26, 2012
I first heard of this product on YouTube and I was very skeptical of the product at first til I got one, this product is well made and the best thing is it is un-spillable perfect for everyday use!
on October 14, 2014
I got this for like 20 bucks at the time, hell of a deal so I grabbed it. Let me say good riddance to mini Gatorade bottles.. I dropped this thing in the parking lot from 5 ft-ish up (in my hands) and it just bounced around and spilled only a bit. I did have a good amount in there though. My Mud Jug has a "sweet spot" to pry up to open it. If you can't open it than you shouldn't be dipping, it's not that difficult.. Another thing, people complain about how it doesn't fit in cup holders in your car but yet its too small... kinda confused by that but, it is pretty small; you'll change it at least once a day for a normal dipper, a heavier dipper will do at least twice I would think. If you put a paper towel in there like the old school way than maybe you will get more in there before emptying it. I have no idea, just a thought. I have a 02 Nissan Altima, fits perfect in the cup holder. If it doesn't fit than find a place for it like in the seat or whatever, again its not that hard. I clean it with a few drops of dish soap and let it sit just how you use it for spitting in (all together). Just buy it already.. its worth it. OH, and a side note I play xbox sometimes and this is great for gamer dippers, its wonderful spitting and not dying right away. I even slowed down on dipping over that past month and I STILL want more colors and designs haha, they are pretty damn cool if you ask me.
on March 20, 2016
Thank goodness for MudJug! Last Christmas, my daughter and I were watching a rerun of the Daytona 500 and I had a dip in my lip. I wasn't paying too much attention to my little girl because I was watching my hero, "Awesome Bill from Dawsonville" lap the field. I was spitting into a Miller High Life bottle and eating pork rinds (BBQ, of course!).

All of a sudden, at lap 196, my daughter started screaming and crying. I ignored her until the next four laps were over and Million-Dollar Bill crossed the finish line a winner. When I finally looked over at my daughter, she was holding my spit bottle and had dip-spit running down her chin. She had mixed up the bottles and, instead of living the high life, she had swallowed the contents of my spit-bottle.

I laughed at first...because all of us in the dip-nation have done that at one time or another...but them I wondered what I was going to say to my sister; how was it going to explain why our daughter was puking black and her breath smelled like Copenhagen? If only I had had a Mud Jugs back then...I might still be living in my trailer in Winder, GA instead of this Econolodge outside of Dothan, AL.

Also, if you haven't made it with your girl to the soothing sounds of the Jawga Boyz album, "Kuntry", you are letting the best in life pass you by! You can get all the MudJugs you want as well as Jawga Boyz merc at mudjugs.com

YeeYeee!!!
on February 8, 2013
Mud jug never spills good for driving in your truck. Bad thing it's hard to open it when it's filled might get some on your shoe.
on August 25, 2013
Had this for a week now. Listen up, if you dip you NEED this little spittoon. If you hunt and fish, you WANT the camo one. It's dipped in real Real Tree Hardwoods and I am happy happy happy. I plan on buyin a few more for my buddies for Christmas. So far it went for a tumble in my truck on Ortega Hwy, which is a mountain road down here, It was full, It didn't spill one drop of mud anywhere. It was on my arm rest, went into the turn, it flew off, bounced off the seat, then the door, then the dash before it bounced a few times on the floor board. Not one drop!!! The wife is happy too because it doesn't look like something to drink out of. One hot day I left her in the truck when I ran into the shop real quick, LMFAO
This is the new symbol of manhood, thanks Mud Jug.
on November 21, 2013
this is a great item for all dippers makes it easier if you are sitting in your truck or car or anywhere for that matter but if your walking around places a bottle is still the best way to go but this you dont have to worry about spilling no mess really easy to clean make sure you dont fill it up too much because when you go to remove the lid its a little tough and you dont want to spill it all over you! i recommend this for its price other ones like this are $40 plus
on September 28, 2013
He LOVES it. He uses it while driving & it has not spilled.. yet. The pattern from the photograph makes it appear as though product is dipped. Actually, the listing actually says, "Dipped in authentic Real Tree Hardwoods Green HD camo", but to be honest it looks like a sticker in person. It doesn't look bad, per say, it's just not as authentic. All in all, I would recommend it for the person in your life that loves their Copenahagen. I had no problems with the seller & I would buy again.
on November 4, 2013
The product works as advertised and is built verry well. I was sceptical about it but is a wonderful product. The camo finish doesnt scratch off and is verry durable. It has taken several falls and hits and it always stands back up without spilling a drop or getting scratched. The only negitive is its too large to fit in the cup holder of my truck. Even though it doesnt spill and stays standing straigh up it tends to slide off my leather center console. Dispite that the product is solid and I would recomend it anyone.