Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NEW Laptop Battery for HP/Compaq 498482-001
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 24, 2015
It arrived quickly and is exactly right for my laptop, unlike an earlier experiance. It came with an instruction sheet telling me how to break it in. It also told me what not to do, which would have probably saved the original battery.
on October 20, 2014
best battery I every brought and it was a great price, I would but from these guys again.

1/25/15 update-checked my laptop and guess what I made a bold statement to early, this battery is dead and won't even charge, don't buy from them. My last battery lasted almost 5 years and this one 5 months. You have to be kidding me.
on October 13, 2013
I am very happy with the replacement battery. It arrived on time as said. It charged with in 6 hours and lasted over two hours when in use. The price was very reasonable. I purchased it on Amazon .com.
on August 18, 2011
Good battery for the price. I had purchased another one before from another online auction site that will be nameless and it didn't work worth of the stuff that comes out a monkey's butt. This one from amazon works great!
on May 28, 2013
This battery randomly shuts down my laptop if the slightest movement is made with the PC. Aparantly there is poor contact on the battery connections and movement of the laptop is enough to cause it to loose contact.
I didn't bother to contact the seller so I don't know if they would have replaced the faulty battery.
I would not recommend this product.
on September 17, 2012
I bought this laptop battery to replace the one I have now, but I don't see any difference in performance. Not sure if I am not doing something right but if I have the laptop unplugged all day then my computer won't even boot up. I have to leave it plugged in for it to work. My laptop don't even recognized this new battery at all. I am not sure if I am disappointed or just fustrated...I am about to give up and buy a brand new laptop then I won't have to worry about it for a while....
on May 11, 2013
Very disappointed. Purchased this to replace original battery in laptop. This replacement battery doesn't even last ONE hour. I get more time out of the original battery than I do this new one. Tried to return it but not acceptable for return because of purchase from outside source.? So I am stuck with a battery that can't be removed from the power plug.
on September 20, 2013
Totally disappointed. Battery power was not recognized till midway power level. Now battery is totally unrecognized. Guessing totally dead. Definitely Amazon won't be my choice for computer related products...
on August 5, 2013
My factory battery finally died and I was lost without my computer. The replacement arrived as promised, on time and in perfect condition. Now I'm back on the internet and keeping track of family and friends. Thanks!
on October 26, 2012
This battery didn't even last 15 minutes. I removed the power cord and my laptop went from 100% available to 5% in about 10 minutes or less. It was as if I removed the battery as well as the power cord. I'm really upset about this because I'm going to Europe in 2 weeks and would like to be able to use my laptop outside without the power cord. I'm really upset about this.