5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sauce in a Jar
Published on July 2, 2009 by JD

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money on Amazon
This sells for $8 for a TWO pack at Costco. Do a little research before buying on Amazon. This is the best sauce, but not worth the money on Amazon.
Published 5 months ago by Jennifer F

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sauce in a Jar, July 2, 2009
This review is from: NEW! 40 oz. White Linen Marinara Sauce (Misc.)
I found this product one time at Costco and got two two packs thinking if I liked it I could get more. This sauce is the best Marinara sauce I have ever tasted from a jar. Went back to Costco and they are no longer carrying it! Darn, where can I get this? Searching the internet to see if anyone in my area carries it. If you find it in a store buy a lot of it just in case...

5.0 out of 5 stars OUT OF THIS WORLD, June 9, 2009
A. Ashkar (thousand oaks, ca usa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NEW! 40 oz. White Linen Marinara Sauce (Misc.)
folks, this is hands down the best marinara you can get in a jar. it is incredible how wonderful and fresh it tastes. you will not be dissapointed - consider this - you can take ANY pasta, any add-ins, anything, add some of this sauce to it and voila, you have a GREAT tasting meal. can't say enough about this sauce. we buy it by the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars I didn't put on the Pasta !! I have been DRINKING IT!! it's that good!!, September 30, 2011
J. roley (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NEW! 40 oz. White Linen Marinara Sauce (Misc.)
I never thought anything but my mom's home made sause would be good at all. I tried this new white linen and im spooning it out of the jar before i can even get it into the pot to heat it up!!!

I started drinking it !! the acidity is just right.... tomato chucks are still slighty solid amazing BURP!! more more more more..

5.0 out of 5 stars Like my Nona's sauce, September 14, 2010
Amazon Customer (poway, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NEW! 40 oz. White Linen Marinara Sauce (Misc.)
I am pretty particular about sauce. I found Rao's Arribiatta and enjoyed it...but now my first,most satisfying choice is this White Linen collection. It isn't sweet like other jarred sauces trying hard to satisfy american pallettes.It doesn't try too hard...if that makes sense. I find the sauce fresh tasting and authentic.

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS!! Nothing tastes better..., March 2, 2010
This review is from: NEW! 40 oz. White Linen Marinara Sauce (Misc.)
I also bought this at Costco and it really is unbeatable...so light...so fresh...so tasty! It isn't overly sweet like most store bought brands. Just a note regarding Costco. They still carry it, but you have to check out the different Costcos...some have it...some don't. When we travel somewhere we'll stop at a Costco on the way. If they have it we stock up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Marinara from a bottle, November 11, 2009
This review is from: NEW! 40 oz. White Linen Marinara Sauce (Misc.)
there is nothing that comes close. This product was fresh, with a light and wholesome taste of garlic and all natural ingredients. The best store purchased marinara I have ever tasted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Marinara Sauce, June 27, 2010
This review is from: NEW! 40 oz. White Linen Marinara Sauce (Misc.)
White Linen is the best bottled Marinara Sauce we've ever tasted. It's the first we've tried that is as good as a true Italian home-made sauce. The only problem is Costco no longer carries it and we can't find it anywhere! Amazon is a good 2nd choice but the shipping costs from New York are quite high. White Linen Marinara Sauce, 32 oz.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bottled sauce, June 23, 2010
This review is from: NEW! 40 oz. White Linen Marinara Sauce (Misc.)
Like the other reviewers, I purchased this sauce at a warehouse store. It is phenomenal and my new favorite. Although a little acidic, it tastes fresh and bright with a nice tomato flavor. I highly recommend this sauce to anyone bored with other bottled sauces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow., March 17, 2010
This review is from: NEW! 40 oz. White Linen Marinara Sauce (Misc.)
I rarely shop at Costco (small family) and I never buy ready made pasta sauce. For some odd reason, today those two unlikely events collided...and I am not disappointed. This sauce tastes incredible (N.B: I got the Italian sausage flavour, which isn't featured here...but based on today's experience, I am sure the marinara is no slouch). I could hardly believe it had just come out of a jar from the grocery store and there I was eating it straight out of the jar with a spoon. I never eat things straight out of the jar. Hurry. Go get it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money on Amazon, February 2, 2014