Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 16 questions
vote
Yes it has a built in flash, but I don't know what you mean about the last part, I never used the 5. What I can say is that for the 7 you can control the intensity of the built in flash, I have no problems with it and you can use a rubber band to hold in place so it faces up and not directly at your subject. Hope this helps you.
Nov 18, 2013 by nevaal
vote
Yes it does
May 6, 2013 by Hebert Tejada Ito
vote
No on both accounts. However, there is a solution for Time Elapsed Photography for this camera, which if I understand your question correctly, it is what you want to do. Therefore, look up the Tempus TimeElapse Remote. It's an IR blinker that you place infront of the camera and set the camera to remote and it will take a picture every time it blinks.
Oct 22, 2012 by Brian R
votes
votes
support
Nov 2, 2012 by RecAcoustic
votes
when using the viewfinder: as soon as the camera senses proximity with your face, the screen turns off and remains off while the camera is held to the eye. the picture is previewed through the viewfinder so there is no reason to remove the camera and view the LCD screen while shooting. this is a wonderful feature when in brightly lit conditions where the glare prohibits viewing the images on the screen.
Nov 16, 2013 by Janis Knight
votes
None that I know of that would provide any features such as additional battery power, additional shutter release, or vertical orientation. Sorry.
Mar 15, 2014 by Macv
votes
There are lot of adapters like - http://www.amazon.com/Fotasy-ANLMPro-E-Mount-Adapter-Voigtlander/dp/B005FCY15S
Mar 11, 2014 by Suvomoy Nandy
votes
no, it doesn't.
Dec 12, 2013 by John Clawson
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers