Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

Color: Del|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on October 4, 2012
The audio quality is absolutely absurd. But this is coming from beats monster pro earbuds. After they were stolen I figured I'd replace them with a cheaper set and I regret it already. So if you're looking for quality sound. Look elsewhere. If you're looking for a novelty earbud this is for you.
on September 18, 2013
Sound is poor. Not high quality. My Apple ear buds that came with my Nano had much better quality. I would return them, but it cost more to return them than what I paid for them.
on October 1, 2012
I bought these and they stopped working in the first week. They were not very good to begin with but no good after they broke completely. :(
22 comments|40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 2, 2013
it broke in less than 2 days.... and plus the logos rubBED off of them really quickly...... DO NOT BUY
on September 1, 2013
The logo has already faded off of these I'm severely disappointed in this aspect, along with the quality of the ear bud cushions themselves, they are constantly falling right off.
on July 15, 2013
I ordered this for the upcoming football season and when it arrived I was excited because I had every item that I wanted. Only to plug it in and nothing came out. So I played with the wire for a minute and all it gave me was static. DO NOT BUY IT'S NO GOOD!! THESE EAR PLUGS DO NOT WORK!!
on August 27, 2013
Tried them, not thrilled with them. Not really stereo sound coming out of them so I gave them to my son along with the steeler glasses.
on May 4, 2012
I really like the look of these ear buds and they fit in my ears nicely and are quite comfortable. Unfortunately that is the only good qualities they have. They are without a doubt the worst sounding ear buds I have ever heard. I bought a cheap MP3 player to take to work and got these hoping to replace the fairly lame ones that come with the player. These actually are much, much worse than the ones that came with it. It's a shame the NFL would allow their images on a product of this low quality.
on September 19, 2013
Not good quality, team name rubs off after a few days, the sound is really bad, and plug stops working if slightly moved. I wouldn't buy again
on September 13, 2013
fell apart the second time I used them and now it's too late to return... you get (less than) what you pay for here!