Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NFL Denver Broncos Structured Adjustable Hat
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 21, 2013
I was very pleased with the product and the seller. The hat arrived quickly (which was great since I was behind in my Christmas shopping) and was in pristine condition. I gave it to my dad for Christmas and he loved it. Unfortunately, it isn't particularly lucky, since the Broncos managed to give away the playoffs. :)
on August 26, 2013
I bought this hat for my 12-year old nephew and he loved it! He found at his age that it was important to buy adjustable hats because he was still growing and in between youth and adult sizes. Great quality also!
on September 18, 2012
The title says it all! Wore it to the Sunday night game and it looked great! The cap is sturdy in it's construction and the orange is very bright!
on November 19, 2012
Great hat! Helped a misplaced fan with much needed merchandise. Will be purchasing another hat for when this one gets over worn.
on January 5, 2013
As bright as an orange lover could want, with a nice curve to the brim, a velcro size adjustment, and good shape overall. Great basic Broncos hat.
on December 17, 2012
Absolutely perfect!!! Bought this hat as a gift and now I cannot wait till Christmas to see my nephews reaction. I'm positive he will love it!!!
on May 15, 2013
Husband loves it and is wearing dirt on it. He is a Bronco fan, and always needs more hats. thanks
on February 22, 2013
It's a great hat. I loved it so much I got a second one. It's a great gift to give too.
on September 1, 2015