Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

VINE VOICEon October 1, 2015
Happy with the product and the price. My big 13 year old wanted a Kapernick jersey but the licensed adult versions are ridiculously expensive. Luckily a youth XL fit him and he's wearing it almost daily to school.
on January 8, 2014
This jersey is fairly well made - good stitching, though do note that the name and number are screen printed, not sewn on. I didn't think to check that when buying it, but in our case it doesn't matter - my son loves it!
on January 18, 2015
Bought this for my sister for Christmas and she really liked it. This isn't a 'jersey' per se, in that the material isn't the what you'd expect. Nevertheless, it's still a pretty legit NFL jersey. Too bad she only got to wear it once since the the Niners didn't even make the postseason.
on August 28, 2014
I'm 5'4" and its a little long for me the XL size. but its okay cause then I just wear a sweater underneath.
on January 8, 2014
This was a gift for my husband...he's very happy with it,therefore, so am I. All he mentioned was that he would have liked to have the letter size a bit larger on the print, but that might be because this was a youth size I ordered for him.
on October 8, 2013
Bought it last minute, but thanks to amazon prime, it arrived on time.the print, the cloth is perfect and looks just like shown in the pic.
on June 29, 2014
This arrived just as expected and was a present for my grandson, who loves it. The quality is good, size small fit him perfectly and I am very happy with my purchase.
on February 18, 2014
I would think that he does. He hasn't really taken it off. Fast delivery, true to size. From a 6 year old boy, it was the BEST gift ever.
on November 27, 2013
Fits good. Washes well. Good quality. Looks great. Go 9'ers! Go Kap!! Our son loves it, been Kap fans from UNR!
on December 3, 2013
What a great jersey. I am so impressed. My son will love it for Christmas. I cant wait to see his face!