Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick

Color: Green Bay Packers|Change
Price:$32.47 - $62.81

on January 14, 2012
Since you have no way of knowing before purchase, I want to point out something that I find important. The hinge is not slotted and completely smashes the back of the sandwich and pushes the cheese to the front of the maker when the lid is closed. A simple and free improvement to this would be to add slotted hinges to allow 1/2 to 3/4 inch of upper plate travel. Then the upper plate would sit flat and not crush the sandwich. Makes me wonder if people who make products actually use them.
on December 25, 2012
Bought this as a gag gift for my son who is an avid Green Bay Packers fan and he absolutely loved it. We gave it a real work out on Chrisas Day - pancakes, waffles, toast, grilled cheese sandwiches - all came out great with deep Packers name and helmet logo. Ideal for "Packer Backers. "
on February 28, 2013
I got this for my husband for Christmas. As Minnesota Packer fans, we hunger for anything Packers. This is cute and fun. The only drawback is sandwiches made with cheese tend to melt and run out the sides. Good for meat sandwiches though as well as Packer waffles.
on January 11, 2013
My father is a big Texans fan, and his grandchildren are big fans of their grandpa's grilled cheese sandwiches. When I saw this sandwich press on Amazon, I thought; IT's PERFECT! According to my daughter, the press completely flatens grandpa's grilled cheese sandwiches. He won't use it. I'm crushed.
on February 1, 2013
My Fiance was very surprised and unsure when he opened his new Dallas Cowboys grill. After he looked it over for a little while he decided he wanted to take it with us to a friend's house and make sandwiches for everyone. I'm rating it three stars because we had a very hard time cooking with it, had to cut off the crust just so it would close and latch like it was supposed to. The inside does come apart for cleaning, although my fiance did say it was hard to clean. Overall it's a cute concept but hard to actually use.
on December 26, 2013
Item was shipped missing cooking plates necezsary to it's operation. When we contacted Amazon, they were conveniently out of the item, and now we have to try to track down the manufacturer and prove we didn't lose parts we never had. Ugh, what a crock.
on December 20, 2013
I am sorry to have to say this, but I wonder how the seller could even think of sending me this. Scratches everywhere, and it's box was ripped like it had been used a million times. This was suppose to be a Christmas gift for my husband who is a Bears fan, but there was just no way I could give this to him, it's condition was terrible. Sorry...
on November 18, 2012
I wasn't expecting much, because it just seemed like a novelty product but surprisingly enough, it actually works. It burns the logo in clearly, and it even works for waffles. It just takes a little longer than a regular waffle iron.
on January 9, 2014
you definitely get what you are paying for with this. very cheap and the moment my boyfriend went to set it up a piece broke off. He said it took forever to load up and smells like burning plastic. the instructions even said will smell like burning plastic.
if you want a real nice panini maker go with something else because this thing is a real pos
on May 26, 2013
I was meant to buy this from the NFL store but it was out of stock. It was slightly more than the NFL store however it was a gift so the price wasn't an issue. You're still able to track the item which was good, however was unable to gift wrap it.