Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NFL: History of the Dallas Cowboys
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: DVD|Change

on January 7, 2014
Got this for my son for Christmas. He said "oh thanks" and put it aside. Last night I hear, "that video is amazing!" and he tells me that the Cowboys DVD has ALL of the history, clips from the big rivalry games between Dallas-Pittsburgh back in the 70s and tons of information that he didn't know about his favorite team. He was very grateful and actually watched all of the discs all the way through. He thanked me again for the gift - this time enthusiastically. This was a very well put together video - something every Cowboys fan should own.
on July 14, 2013
If you a a cowboy fan you will like this video. It tells the complete story of the franchise from its beginnings in the early 60's to 2007. From Tom laundry, to Staubach area, to Aikman area, to Romo, Etc., Etc. A lot of great extras, can't ask for much more.
on December 15, 2014
It came packaged as new, the price was right and It came quickly. It's for my Son in Law so if I hear that there is something wrong with it I'll add to the post. As far as I'm concerned, it's great.
on September 8, 2011
A very brief chronological history of the Dallas Cowboys. Despite its brevity it did filled many gaps in my knowledge of this great team. The DVD focussed a lot on Tom Landry and Roger Staubach. It would have been good to spend more time on some of the other Cowboy greats. Perhaps span the history over several DVDs.
on August 16, 2012
The best part of being a Cowboy's fan is the history of the team. Its amazing watching Dallas in their first year being given the three worst players from every team, and not even the luxury of a college draft pick. They then go from the worst team in the American Football League to the one of the greatest teams in NFL history in just a decade!
on February 16, 2011
Got this for my husband. Truly enjoyed it since it covers the team history well..second DVD gives highlights of 1980 division playoff game, and has great extra content too; including a interview with The Triplets!!
on February 1, 2013
bought this for a young man who loves the Dallas Cowboys, He was thrilled to get it and he said he watched it and loved it, I personally didn't get a chance to view it,
on November 26, 2009
Bought this awesome item for my 7 year old son who is fascinated by Deion Saunders (from watching his lickety-split moves on youtube) and wanted to learn more about the Cowboys...although we live in SF! ;/ (Yes, we get duff from our Raider and 49er neighbors!!!) Oh well!!

HE LOVED IT! We have learned a lot about the Cowboys and their awesome climb...from their rocky start to the Superbowl years, about Tom Landry and we picked up the names of some heavy hitters from over the years.

I must admit I was never a football fan until my son expressed interest...NOW I AM!

This opened my eyes to the dynamics and thrill of the game!!!

Pssst...Hey guys, buy this for your girl/guy and let them fall in love with the excitement of football...

In summary: WE LOVE IT! Great, informative and very exciting watch! You will walk away from this with a love for the game and a lot of interesting knowledge!
on September 20, 2011
The video arrived right on time for my boyfriend's birthday. He loved the video. It has a lot of great shots in it. Great video and great seller.
on February 29, 2016
Arrived in time for Christmas. They say they love it. It was a gift.