Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NFL Men's NFL-MVP-CHI Series Chicago Bears Watch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on April 25, 2013
Excellent! I am very pleased with the watch received to give my son a Dallas Cowboys fan. I'm sure the other NFL team watches from this company are just as nice. It arrived SO fast!!! I couldn't believe how fast it was at my door and there was NO shipping charge or it was included in the $49.95 listed price. That's all I was charged, the list price = no hidden fees. I'm picky and spend wisely, so if I liked this product you probably will too. Good quality and workmanship. There is really nothing but positives things I could say about the product, shipping or price. What can I say besides I'm pretty picky and I am totaly happy with my 27 year old son's man gift ~ He will be too ~ I guarantee that ~
on May 7, 2010
I bought this gift for my boyfriend and I was not disappointed when I received it. Besides being a great buy, it was exactly what i expected.
on April 28, 2012
Unusable! This watch looks and feels great, but is totally unusable.
It came with the back not attached. A couple of people tried to get the back on it and it was impossible.
Took it to a jewelry repair shop and they told me that they wouldn't even attempt to put the back on
because it was warped when it was made incorrectly. The manufacturer wants me to pay the shipping and insurance to take it back to "see if there is actually something wrong with it." Paperweight!
on December 5, 2012
Yes, the watch stopped working after one wearing, just like the Eagles Team did this year !
amazon was pretty wonderful about replacing it immediately with another that is working well.
Wish I could say the same about the Eagles ! Watch is a fun watch, when you look closely at
The dial, you can see the hands are cheap and it's not easy to tell time with it. I've had other
Gametime watches that are better, so I rate this one just OK.
on October 17, 2012
i purchased this Green Bay Packer watch from Amazon as a gift for my son who is a huge Packer backer. i chose this watch because it's water proof and he likes to swim. It is a good value for the price. He likes the adjustable band too.
on June 25, 2012
Was a very nice watch. My Boyfriend loved it. But then the band had continual problems. First the pins that were holding the links of band together kept coming out, and if you were'nt aware and lost one you would have to shorten by one link. Then the rubber links themselves started breaking apart. Id crazy glue it back together, but it would just break in another part. By the time we gave up on the watch, i must have crazy glued the entire band. Very Nice watch, just a cruddy band.
on January 9, 2015
Just bought this for my husband. I'm giving it two stars because, while it looks great and feels great, the first time my husband tried to set the time, he pulled the pin out. The pin is not set in solidly to the watch. Instead, it screws in so if you twist the pin counter clockwise, it comes out. Will be returning.
on February 9, 2011
I GAVE THIS TO MY BOYFRIEND AT HALFTIME OF THE SUPERBOWL AND HE ABSOLUTLEY LOVED IT, LOOKS GREAT IN THE PHOTO AND EVEN BETTER IN PERSON, NOT TO DRESSY BUT NOT TO CASUAL JUST PERFECT, ARRIVED EARLY AND IN GOOD CONDITION WILL DEFINATLEY BUY FROM THIS SELLER AGAIN
on December 30, 2011
This was GREAT! My brother was so happy when he received this watch for Christmas and it looks GREAT on him! Thank you so much for sending this to us so quickly and it definitly looks better in person.
on January 3, 2012
This is a great watch. It is a high quality piece with a sturdy band. The face is great looking and though it is a sports team, can still be dressy or casual. The seller shipped timely.