Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on November 5, 2007
This is another magnificent , bone shacking ,eye popping , jaw dropping NFL film , with a lot of never before seen images of the brutality of this game , I did not give it the full five star rating , because , it also contains a lot of stuff seen a hundred times before on many previous NFL videos , I mean , of all the years Lawrence Taylor or Dick Butkus played , they only have the same bleeped out scene , seen on every Crash , Hit , Crunch etc.. film ?
on February 5, 2013
Oh yeah. This was why i signed up to play football- the impact! I loved to hit and get hit.
Without the bone crushing violent impact, football is only two hand touch. Ugh!
If you want to get an adrenaline rush long after you have left the game -watch this DVD.
on December 31, 2011
This DVD was great if you're looking for those big hits. I've watched quite a few of these NFL Networks productions recently so you do see some of the same things as in other DVD's, but I do like this one. Well worth the $$.
on September 24, 2010
This DVD is FIRE...It's not just a mushed around montage of a bunch of hits to some overplayed metal songs. They break it down very wittingly and provide an overall enjoyable experience for any age group to enjoy.
on July 28, 2014
I thought there would be a little more action on this DVD but not so. I enjoy the interviews but the footage is not very good. I know it is taken from old footage. I just wish it could be a little bit clearer and more content. It's okay.
on February 8, 2008
As good as advertised. A lot of older footage that the sports shows have forgotten about. I even forgot about some of those players and hits and I've been watching football for 40 years. For this low price you get a thrilling ride watching some great football moments.
on July 14, 2015
Mercy! This DVD was surely given an appropriate name. Even though some of this DVD is a ride down memory lane it was still enjoyable to watch. I have watched it on three separate occasions. I also watched it with my friends. They especially like watching it. I would give it a six star rating instead of the five star rating.
on May 1, 2013
here in hawaii where i live there is a saying for weakness and weak people, "panty".

i grew up with NFL FILMS and ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL work they did.(and do)
i call our society "panties" because of all the gd political correctness ruining the world today.

thanks to the "panty" affect, rarely, are any of the old NFL FILMS shown. the ones with the big hits, and such in particular.

slowwwwly but surrrrely i am building my library with those old films.

there are NO "panties" at our house!!!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 25, 2012
Crash, smack, bang! Who doesn't love that?! One of our favorite get-fired-up films and a must for football enthusiasts. Get it.
on November 25, 2014
If you are a fan of the defense wins champions method, this is for you. I love defense and witnessing big hits so I was instantly drawn in. This movie is all about big hits, so if your looking to learn more about defensive schemes, this film in particular is not for you.