5.0 out of 5 stars Warm!!
Being a Steelers fan how can I say anything bad about this hat?! It is lined with fleece like material which definitely keeps your head warm! I would recommend it.
Published 9 months ago by Tammie Mallory

3.0 out of 5 stars Hat High Quality But Did Not Match Picture
Published 11 months ago by pzywzy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Hat High Quality But Did Not Match Picture, January 12, 2014
This review is from: New Era NFL On Field Sport Knit Hat (Sports)
This hat is a high quality hat, and is fully lined for a special added touch. However, though it matches the picture in the thumbnail, it is different from what is shown on the product listing. New Era has (at least) two versions of these NFL hats, and one version includes white stripes in addition to the two team colors. The picture on the detailed product description shows the white-lines version, but the version without white lines is what was sent. It does match the thumbnail picture (Amazon, why are they different?) and is warm, but I was disappointed because I had wanted the other version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm!!, March 8, 2014
This review is from: New Era NFL On Field Sport Knit Hat (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun hat, January 29, 2014
I bought a pair of these hats for a special occasion.Get lots of comments from various sports fans. Comfortable and very warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars SO HAPPPY, January 16, 2014
Txhua V. (Castro Valley, CA - USA) - See all my reviews
I am so happy I bough this, from Amazon.

I bought one off another site from "China"... and boy the service was horrible and it came in to be a fake rip off cheap beanie.

The inner lay seam inside the beanie is wonderfully smooth and comfortable. Most happiest and proudest fan gear to ever buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm knit hat!, December 23, 2013
Kept me warm for ice fishing and other outside activities in the Minnesota cold winters. Will buy another one as soon as this one is worn out, however, I've had it for a year now with no problems!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, December 16, 2013
The orange color did not seem to be the exact "Broncos orange" color - disappointed, as it is a gift...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 12, 2013
Fli love the hat just what I was looking for to match my fli even tho it's last years model

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hat !!!, December 7, 2013
Love the design, color and the fit. Keeps my head nice and warm. Would recommend it even if your not a Niners fan !!

1.0 out of 5 stars STAY AWAY - KNOCKOFF ALERT!!!, November 25, 2013
This is not the hat I ordered, the fact that I bought a "certified" NFL KNOCKOFF from SHENZHEN GUANGDONG CHINA is disturbing.... but hey who cares right? I DO! this is blatant misrepresentation and for the price maybe you should of thrown in another knockoff just for the sake of shame..... STAY AWAY...

5.0 out of 5 stars Denver Broncos knit hat New Era 2012, November 15, 2013
Angel (New Jersey) - See all my reviews
I love this hat. This is the Denver Broncos knit hat from New Era during the 2012 NFL season. Nice colors, pattern, and style. Nice material. Has an inner fleece lining that is soft and comfortable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›