5.0 out of 5 stars Most accurate NFL encyclopedia/record book out there, August 15, 2012
This review is from: NFL Record & Fact Book 2012: The Official National Football League Record and Fact Book (Official NFL Record & Fact Book) (Paperback)
For any fan of NFL history this is a must-have book. It doesn't have everything, but it comes close. You could literally spend days trying to soak in all of the data published in the NFL Record and Fact Book.

In my years of purchasing many football encyclopedias and record books, I would say the Record and Fact Book ranks #1.

Sure, you'll find books with more data and numbers, but accuracy is more important than quantity. The Record and Fact Book is the most accurate football encyclopedia/record book out there. Its not perfect, and some of the facts can be debated by historians, but the NFL does a great job of compiling and organizing their own facts.

The Fact Book can be accessed online for free at the NFL's official website site, but you'll want a hard copy to page through and the price on here is more than affordable.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, I get it every year!, August 6, 2012
Everything you wanted to know about the NFL records. It is fun to pick out the interesting scenarios that have happened the the past.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, October 18, 2012
Alberto Medina Gutierrez (Mexico D.F., D.F. Mexico) - See all my reviews
Every year I buy this book, I consider the essential guide to a real NFL fan. The content is unique and any statistical information and records is always important. Until I get my book believe that the season has begun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent resource, October 9, 2012
The book is an excellent source of history and information for any die hard football fan. You can find almost all the information your are looking for all the way back to the beginning of the NFL.

5.0 out of 5 stars NFL Record & Fact book 2012 purchased on Amazon.com, September 2, 2012
I bought this as a gift. My fiance loved this book, he's an avid football fan and follows all the teams, so he really enjoyed having all the facts in one handy reference.

5.0 out of 5 stars More than I imagined!, August 9, 2012
I was stunned about the amount of stats in this book. Just what I've always wanted and then some!
From year to year stats and including a written yearly history about the NFL. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a gift, April 9, 2014
I bought this as a gift for a friend who is a sports fanatic. He tells me he is seldom without it and uses it constantly as a reference book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best seller and price, September 26, 2013
I used to buy NFL fact books from book stores, more expensive than here. Fast and accurate delivery. Being mother of small baby difficult to out for shopping. It saved my time and costs. I loved it so much, I ordered for my Dad, he definitely love it. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, August 13, 2013
My husband and son both love this book. It's the perfect gift for all NFL fans and has a ton of great facts.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wealth of information, May 3, 2013
I love stats and facts and so does my grandson. I bought this as a gift for him and my daughter says he can't put it down and reads it everyday. A great book for the avid football fan.

Rate and Discover Movies