Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on March 13, 2013
This is a great jersey for a Russell Wilson fan! My son loves it! I couldn't figure out how these were sized- whether they were Boys 4-7 or Boys 8-20 (a big difference, obviously, and this company sells both). I contacted Amazon who told me they couldn't help me (which I found odd), but in turn gave me an email address to Overstuff directly. Overstuff replied immediately-- these are sized for Boys 8-20-- meaning the small is a 8-10, M 10-12, etc. I find them to run a bit small for the oversized jersey look, the material is kind of like a thick Under Armour tee & quite nice -- my 50 lb, 4ft tall son is wearing the M. It is a little loose and long so it has that "football jersey look". In my opinion, they run more like youth t-shirts, than typical jerseys, so depending on how your child wants to wear it, you may want to order up. I would recommend this to any Seahawks fan, especially compared to prices for other jerseys. Also, impressed by Overstuff customer service!
on March 9, 2014
I'll sometimes purchase youth sizes in shoes and clothing, especially if it's athletic wear, because I spend 1/2 as much as if I'd purchase the adult size.

If you're a woman and wear an extra small/small size, you can purchase the YS14 and it should fit like a charm. I layer both tank tops and long-sleeve tees under this and there's still a ton of room to spare.

I wash it inside out to protect the graphics, and after a dozen washes it still looks new. I will note, however, that this bears no "Reebok" insignia anywhere. So if you're looking for that specifically, you won't find it with this jersey. Otherwise, Great Jersey!
on January 2, 2013
Best buy for the money when looking for a realistic looking jersey for your son/daughter. I think I purchased this one for 21 dollars. I recommend it for anyone on a budget. I'm sure their are more quality jersey but it will serve it's purpose as an 11 year old may only use it for one season or grow out of it in several months. lol.
on January 4, 2013
Fast Service and what a great buy. I looked at jerseys for my grandson everywhere and found this one at half the cost of all the others and a Manning jersey to boot. Was a little suspect about what the quality would be like but to my surprise it is top drawer. Over all it was a great experience from top to bottom. Would reccomend this seller.
on September 7, 2013
The material is good for a youth jersey. Great price for a child's jersey that they will outgrow within a year. I always buy these types of jerseys for kids. It is not a regular adult jersey but the material is still breathable and gives the kids the feel of wearing an adult jersey. Bought this product but it was the wrong size.
on January 23, 2014
I ordered this for my husband NOT my child. This comes up in the men's category. There is nothing in the description that mentions it is a child/youth size shirt. I received a child size L 14-16 not a the men's size L that I ordered. Very disappointed!!!
on October 14, 2015
He had been talking about this jersey for a couple weeks I made him a deal with his chores and he got it. Is a little big being he's a small 7 year old but I told him he would be able to wear it longer so he's happy! Lols
on February 16, 2013
Bought this for my granddaughter to wear during a school presentation on Tom Brady. She loves it and so did the teacher. I think it got her extra Kuddos for wearing the t shirt with her football pants and shoes. Thanks for getting it to her ASAP
on April 18, 2013
I bought this jersey for my 7/8 year old. He's somewhat tall and quite skinny, and the medium is a little big for him still. He wears it anyway and will grow into it. It looks like new after many washes and didn't shrink or have numbers/names fall off the shirt. It was a good purchase. I've found that cheaper jerseys have their numbers and designs peel off after a few washes.
on March 4, 2014
Bought this for my nine year old son for a holiday present. Great value and quality. He is normally a size small to medium. He weighs 55 pounds and has a lean body. I went with the medium and it fits great. He wears it with a hooded sweat shirt under it and it looks great on him. Very happy with this purchase!