Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 10, 2012
I dont buy plugs to increase fuel mileage cause guess what they wont.a good plug will not cause missfires or foul out to easily.also a good plug will help car start easily in the winter.take it from an autotechnician ngk plugs are good plugs.you should never have to gap a plug they should come pregapped for your application.dont buy into that +4 technology or the other garbage these plug manufactures put out.platinum plugs are fine for most applications.want better then get the iridum plugs.you dont need to spend 10 dollars a plug to get quality.and stick with a major manufacture of spark plugs.ngk.acdelco,motorcraft,nippondenso,autolite,bosch.stay away from champion,i wont run those in my lawn mower.bang for the buck though ngk has them all beat.
on July 2, 2013
Floats on a cloud now since replacing original plugs.
Good value, should get much better gas mileage now.
Definitely recommend for Crown Victoria Police Interceptors
on March 21, 2015
man i love these things. fit perfectly. super easy to install. i tightened to tight and they were in. couple hundred kilometers/miles later and all is good. along with new coils for my ford f150 4.6 v8 these little guys have my engine purring like a kitten. big increase in gas mileage over the old worn plugs/coils of course. along with the coils it was a fun (I'm a non mechanic) easy 4 hour job.
on April 30, 2015
It's a spark plug. It's cheap. It works. Don't over think an OEM spark plug replacement. Just buy it. And don't go to an auto parts store or they will talk you into a qaudra titanium double diamond triple gold plated plug your car doesn't even need.
on November 16, 2011
Their gapped at .054 which were perfect for my Crown Victoria. My old ones were at .075! I made a big difference having a good tune up.
on May 29, 2015
My vehicle is a 2003 Ford Expedition with the 5.4L V8 that had 118K on the odometer. I started experiencing lack of power and buckling under load while on the hwy at about 70 mph and while in overdrive. I'm a 30 year veteran master mechanic. Needless to say I was somewhat skeptical about this set but read all the reviews and decided to give them a shot. After install along with new coil packs (DG508) the engine had at least a 25% increase in power. It was like night and day and I was just blown away! I have now put about 1500 miles on these spark plugs and they are fabulous and have been working perfectly. Buy these new spark plugs and you wont believe the horsepower increase!
on January 27, 2014
These plugs are good plugs for the money my car is running great. However the delivery has a lot to be desired, kept getting a we came by and no one was home try to deliver tomorrow anyway they need to do something about fed-ex smart post as it is slower than snail mail
on January 23, 2013
car nuns like new love my dealing with amazon they make so easy to get the right part I wont oder any were else
on March 12, 2013
After a tune up, my truck is running like brand new. I can definitely feel the difference in startup, acceleration and drive.
on February 4, 2013
I put them in a 2011 ford focus with 55,000 miles, and the engine is running much smoother at idle.