5.0 out of 5 stars ngk platnum plugs.
Published on March 10, 2012 by T. Hansen

3.0 out of 5 stars esperando
Hello I apologize for placing 3 star but for now I can not give you more stars because a non e received produccto in Venezuela once I get my hands on the product and if it is like your you describe I promise up the punctuation 5 stars
Published 10 months ago by Cesar augusto Borges valero

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars ngk platnum plugs., March 10, 2012
T. Hansen (west fargo, north dakota.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NGK (3403) TR55GP G-Power Spark Plug, Pack of 1 (Automotive)
I dont buy plugs to increase fuel mileage cause guess what they wont.a good plug will not cause missfires or foul out to easily.also a good plug will help car start easily in the winter.take it from an autotechnician ngk plugs are good plugs.you should never have to gap a plug they should come pregapped for your application.dont buy into that +4 technology or the other garbage these plug manufactures put out.platinum plugs are fine for most applications.want better then get the iridum plugs.you dont need to spend 10 dollars a plug to get quality.and stick with a major manufacture of spark plugs.ngk.acdelco,motorcraft,nippondenso,autolite,bosch.stay away from champion,i wont run those in my lawn mower.bang for the buck though ngk has them all beat.

5.0 out of 5 stars runs smoother, February 4, 2013
I put them in a 2011 ford focus with 55,000 miles, and the engine is running much smoother at idle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work great, November 16, 2011
Their gapped at .054 which were perfect for my Crown Victoria. My old ones were at .075! I made a big difference having a good tune up.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOod plugs, July 10, 2013
Went in with no problems, fit nicely and the car sounds pretty good. I would recommend these as a replacement part.

5.0 out of 5 stars They work well.........., April 5, 2012
I bought them for my Jaguar S-Type 2000 years model.They work real well.......
I will update my review after some months or in a case I have any problem.........

5.0 out of 5 stars 2001 Ford Excursion, March 12, 2013
After a tune up, my truck is running like brand new. I can definitely feel the difference in startup, acceleration and drive.

5.0 out of 5 stars NGK spark plugs for 2003 P71, July 2, 2013
Floats on a cloud now since replacing original plugs.
Good value, should get much better gas mileage now.
Definitely recommend for Crown Victoria Police Interceptors

5.0 out of 5 stars car runs like new, January 23, 2013
car nuns like new love my dealing with amazon they make so easy to get the right part I wont oder any were else

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ive ever had, March 1, 2014
big fan of these plugs, gotta watch the speed now since I replaced with these, doing 85 MPH, and wasnt aware of it. Very impressed

5.0 out of 5 stars as advertised, February 28, 2014
everything here was as advertised, i cannot complain one bit. I would buy again if i had to without hesistation

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›