Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NGK (2262) ZFR5F-11 V-Power Spark Plug, Pack of 1
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$2.10+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on June 18, 2014
My car was due for a spark plug change so I ordered 4 of these bad boys. They went in without any issues. My car seems to be performing a little better since I got an oil change at the same time. Can't go wrong with NGK Spark plugs in a Honda.
on June 11, 2013
OEM replacement for my '10 Dodge Caliber, had to adjust the gap but thats no problem. If you have a Caliber, use these plugs - I let the guy at the parts store talk me in to a set of Bosch and to my dismay it sounded like an old car starting in the winter. I immediately ordered these, put them in and all is well again.
on October 18, 2013
Perfect fit for my 2013 Jeep patriot. In fact these are the exact same plugs installed by the factory on my Jeep.
It's easy to change on a Jeep, took 15 minutes to change all four. I would get a magnetic 5/8 spark plug socket though because the plugs are DEEP in the engine cover and you dont want to lose one down there. Spark plug gap should be set to .044
on March 25, 2015
I installed these plugs along with a set of NGK blue plug wires in my 2001 Honda Accord 2.3 V-TEC. These are the factory recomended replacement plugs. When dealing with Hondas, you can't go wrong with NGK.
on April 19, 2012
I had a set of IK16 Denso plugs in my d16 for 15k and they were worn out, supposedly good to 30k....

I went back to the OEM plugs that came with the car from the factory (these ones) and they came gaped properly and work well, seems to run better than it did with the IK16's
on August 31, 2014
I have always been satisfied with NGK plugs and wires. I have used these plugs in multiple applications, mostly foreign cars. I recommend using your factory plug for identical thread match. These are factory at times in both BMW and Honda.
on April 15, 2016
I installed this in my accord after I got a oil leak in my spark plug tubes. After fixing the leak I installed new wires and these spark plugs. They work great together and my car is running smoother now.
on July 19, 2012
You can use an NGK Iridium plug or you can use these NGK copper plugs. I'd stick with what the car came with, so I went with these NGK copper plugs. They don't run as hot, so if you have a car designed for copper plugs, just don't use platinum, mmkay????? The NGK copper plugs work great in my 99 Subaru Impreza and my 2002 Honda Accord. Last time I put iridium NGK's in the Accord. They're only half-worn-out so I saved them to use later, since I had already bought these copper ones for the tune-up. Both worked fine.
on May 9, 2013
I bought four of these off of Amazon and installed them into my 1997 Honda Accord 2.2L VTEC. It's been rough 2000miles since I've installed them, and I have not not noticed any significant change in performance. These spark plugs are OEM for my car and all came gapped to the right length as specified by my car's manual. I am content with these spark plugs in my car.
on September 16, 2013
NGK stands for quality spark plugs. If you don't intend to drive your Honda
/Acura for the next 105000 miles you are well served to buy these significantly less expensive plugs. No change in gas mileage before/after plug change.