5.0 out of 5 stars Best bang for your buck.
Published 5 months ago by Phyllis Breeden

3.0 out of 5 stars Not true to size
I ordered this for myself and when it arrived it looked fantastic. However, when I tried it on it was way too big. Off by more than 3/8 of an inch. Luckily, my brother has a larger head than I do.
Published 9 months ago by Matthew

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bang for your buck., April 27, 2014
I'm a die hard kings fan and I couldn't pass up the price on this hat. I bought it not thinking I would wear it much, but out of the 6 Kings hats I have I actually wear it quite a bit. I like that it is fitted because those are a bit hard to find now. This one fits very well on me and I know some people complain about it, but that's what happens when buying online. Fitted hats should always be tried on before buying, otherwise this can happen.

5.0 out of 5 stars CHAMPIONS!!!, July 7, 2014
Needed a fresh new lid since the old Kings cap had grown very worn (and a bit smelly). Got it in a timely manner and celebrated the most recent Championship in style!

4.0 out of 5 stars this one fits a little weird but its a great cap so I'm wearing it anyway, October 21, 2014
All my other 59Fifty fit perfectly on that size (7), this one fits a little weird but its a great cap so I'm wearing it anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is too warm to wear out on a hot day but will be great for game night, August 13, 2014
It is truly a "wool" hat. It is too warm to wear out on a hot day but will be great for game night!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 27, 2014
it was a nice hat that is going to last a long time

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, June 30, 2014
Just received my hat and not only does it look awesome but it fits perfect. Definitely happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars its great., June 23, 2014
It truely is a great product.it arrived promptly an in perfect condition. I was hesitant on buying a hat online, but it actually fit good. Well worth the money. I will be buying another one....

4.0 out of 5 stars Bold embroidery, durable structure, June 11, 2014
Somewhat snugger than other hats of the same size. The fabric is a little coarse and unpleasantly textured compared to its contemporaries. Still, nice, bold design and durable structure. Go Quick!

5.0 out of 5 stars Crown Fitted, May 30, 2014
Hard to find this hat with the crown on it, I LOVE it! Fits great, looks great, ready for any occasion! #KingMe #BlackAndPurple

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome hat and logo, May 12, 2014
Quality as every 59/50 hat. Solid and durable, the logo with the crown looks great. The purple looks very good. Ten out of ten!

NHL Los Angeles Kings Basic 59Fifty Cap