Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on April 6, 2016
Looked amazing but didn't last long. It took a month and a half until somehow it fell off and the clasp broke (or the clasp broke & it fell off). Either way, we never used that collar for walking our dog on a leash so I'm not sure how it fell off in such a short time.
I wanted so baddly for it to last so much longer. It was just a cool necklace for the dog while it lasted.
on October 8, 2013
I have a papillon and this works well for holding tags but not so much for a lesh. We use a lead that goes around his neck instead of clipping it onto the collar. Smaller dogs may slip out of this, but if you are just looking to show your Blackhawks Pride(DA HAWKS!!) Then this is the collar you should get.
on December 28, 2015
It didn't hold the size. We were constantly readjusting it to make it smaller to fit around out large dogs neck. She was constantly coming out of her kennel in the morning with it off...it was always falling off of her!
on August 10, 2014
I have had it for three months now and it still looks great. It adjusts from very small (my 5 week old puppy) to quite large. (now 4 month old 30lbs pup). I live it Idaho but everyone knows I am a Blackhawks fan because of it!
on October 11, 2014
Really good looking collar. My dog is about 35 lbs and really fluffy. Fits her well and can be even bigger to fit a pretty large dog, I would think. She is festive and cute in this. Only complaint, the Hunter MFG collars are slippery and loosen after some time, so you have to tighten them up every once in a while. No biggie and I would still buy these again for the pups.
on July 4, 2015
I got this for my kitten. It fit him a little loosely (but still wearable) at 8 weeks old if I put it on its smallest notch. Now that he is 12 weeks old, the collar fits a lot better. I think that once he is full grown this might be too small, even if I put it on the largest notch, but for now, it fits nicely and he doesn't seem to mind wearing it. Since I have it on a cat, I wish it would come with a bell, but that was easy enough to get at a craft store so no big deal.
on February 2, 2016
I ordered this black color with the red Blackhawks written across it. I ended up receiving a red one in the mail with black lettering.. Which didn't make me happy. It was the wrong damn collar. But it fits my chihuahua perfect and it well made.
on January 13, 2014
When I purchase items for my dog, I am often hesitant about size. The biggest size is usually too small for my 115 lb dog. However, this collar fully extended is certainly large enough for a 200 lb man to use as a belt. I am very satisfied with my purchase and bought two more, in smaller sizes, for gifts for my family.
on December 5, 2013
This was a nice collar to get my boxer/husky mix who is approx 50lbs. She on the other hand got it off of her neck and decided to rip it up unfortunately. Maybe I'll try a smaller size, but the product itself is very nice, lightweight, and designed well.
on March 29, 2016
Great quality collar except I did not get what I ordered. I ordered a black collar with red lettering as seen in the advertised picture. I received a red collar with white lettering and the mascot logo all around it.
review image review image