4.0 out of 5 stars For the die hard fan, August 20, 2006
This review is from: NHL Overtime: Heroes and Drama of the Stanley Cup Playoffs (DVD)
I would really give it 3 to 3.5 stars but didn't want to bring it down too much. It was pretty good overall. It has a detailed story of Wayne, and Messier (both ironically don't really occur in overtime but are in the playoffs) and then there is a montage of historical playoff overtime goals. I was expecting a little bit more focus on specific players and events with a less in depth detail. Almost a third of the video is about Montréal's cup run of 1993. Great info, but could have and should have been cut way down; the same thing about a devil team making a run at the playoffs. Both were near the end and while I appreciate the historical aspect of the clips, they were just way too long only an hour video. I was expecting shorter pieces including bigger names. Overall ok, but there are definitely better ones out there. C+ You are not going to "wow" anyone into becoming a hockey fan with this video.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite winter sport, February 23, 2014
MOTHER "chef" (Bloomingdale, New York USA) - See all my reviews
We all enjoy this Bobby Orr book. We watch him on TV whenever he is on. I don't like the team he plays on but I do

like watching Orr playing.

nanacooks@frontiernet.net

5.0 out of 5 stars NHL Playoffs, September 19, 2013
Bobby Orr Great puts together a list of Heroes of Stanley Cup Playoff Hockey. Of course he is on it, but another great hockey disc for fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! inspirational, March 21, 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: NHL Overtime [VHS] (VHS Tape)
I love this video, especially the king's come from behind win over the oilers. very inspirational for all of you kid hockey players out there. Please get it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Overtime, July 2, 2000
James Hooper (Adelaide, Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NHL Overtime [VHS] (VHS Tape)
I thought this video was awesome, Overtime goals are the most exciting play in hockey and this video was an hour of watching them. I loved it

NHL Overtime: Heroes and Drama of the Stanley Cup Playoffs