Customer Discussions > NHL 13 - Xbox 360 forum

NHL 13 Pre-Order Offers [As Of Now]

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 12, 2012 12:33:05 PM PDT
D. Kofsky says:
Pre-Order EA SPORTS NHL 13 at any of the following retailers and receiving the following:

GameStop / EB Games

16 Hockey Ultimate Team Gold Packs
1 Gold Pack per week from September to December 2012
Packs do not carry over and must be opened every week.

Best Buy / Future Shop / Game

Reebok 20K Boost Pack
In-Game Reebok Boost Pack
Gloves, stick and skates
Player boost attributes

Amazon.com

Bauer Boost Pack
In-Game Bauer Boost Pack
Gloves, stick and skates
Player boost attributes

Origin.com
Origin Goalie Boost
Goalie boost attributes

NHL 13: The Stanley Cup Edition

North American fans can also choose to purchase NHL 13: The Stanley Cup Edition which includes the full game plus the following bonus content:

Physical tin case with an embossed image of the Stanley Cup
3 Stanley Cup Theme Hockey Ultimate Team packs
1 CCM Boost Pack
Wayne Gretzky Hockey Ultimate Team Legend Item
1-time 10% Discount on http://shop.nhl.com

Posted on Jun 12, 2012 6:42:25 PM PDT
Dom says:
Hopefully they add a $15 or $20 promo credit. I think they will considering they took away the $0.99 release date delivery option for video game pre-orders. I really think that will discourage a lot of people from pre-ordering on Amazon now, and once amazon sees the pre-order sales are lower than what they were at this time last year, they'll add the credit to try to get some customers back (wishful thinking). If I didn't pre-order the day before they took away release date delivery I would be getting it from best buy or gamestop. I hate waiting for UPS to show up on release day anyway(didn't get the last 2 COD games til 7:30pm, and 9pm at night)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 10:55:15 PM PDT
x1STP_KLOSRx says:
Dom,

Is that why it tells me to select "Free 2 day shipping" for release date delivery? I was wondering why this happened as it was never like that. It's all the same as I have Amazon Prime, but a surprise either way.

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 11:31:48 AM PDT
Dom says:
@x1STP_KLOSRx Yea... It cost $7.98 for RDD if you don't have prime. So this will probably be my last amazon pre-order. I'm a geek, I get excited about video games. I need them the day they come out, and I have no intentions of buying prime, or spending an extra $8 for release date delivery when I can just drive to the store and pick them up for a little less.

Posted on Jun 16, 2012 12:48:01 AM PDT
Z. Chrysan says:
anyone know the difference between the Bauer Boost Pack and the Reebok 20k boost pack? I'd like to order from Amazon considering they'll probably throw in anywhere from a $10-$20 credit... But if the Reebok boost pack is better I might get it from Best Buy (considering they're giving a $10 credit)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 16, 2012 7:03:59 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jun 16, 2012 7:24:07 AM PDT]

Posted on Jun 18, 2012 11:52:57 AM PDT
D. Kofsky says:
Also waiting for a $ credit to be added.

Posted on Jun 26, 2012 11:21:10 AM PDT
MJ says:
Hopefully Newegg or Toys r Us do a $45 promo.. Already preordered NCAA 13 for $45 so just waiting for Amazon to follow suit w/ this edition...

Posted on Jul 11, 2012 10:05:14 PM PDT
13whitebread says:
The Stanley Cup edition sounds very weak nothing in there for me to spend the extra dough on. Maybe if they added a lot of the older games with especially NHL 94 . Very weak EA and no new announcers very bummed might wait till NHL 14. I will wait for the reviews. This will be the first time I have not pre-ordered the NHL game in many many years.

Posted on Jul 12, 2012 10:12:56 PM PDT
Dom says:
The games gonna be really good this year, the announcers part doesn't bother me much because they improved the gameplay a lot and i usually play with friends anyway, and we don't pay attention to that stuff too much. it would be really cool if they offered a code with the game though that lets you download NHL 94 for free.

Posted on Jul 14, 2012 8:31:13 PM PDT
Dom says:
$15 preorder credit added today

Posted on Aug 23, 2012 11:51:44 AM PDT
I was about to make my final click to purchase this item with Amazon, and at the last minute changed my mind and went with Best Buy instead. I hate Best Buy, but I hate paying $7.99 for something that used to be $.99. The $15 credit would be nice, but I'd rather just get this without the shipping charge. Amazon, you lost a sale to a competitor today. Congrats.

Posted on Sep 12, 2012 9:09:46 AM PDT
Ro says:
i have amazon prime and its amazing you guys should get it. its free for students for one year, then $49 for the second year then $79 after even if it is $79 you get free two day shipping, which cost about $7-10 so in about 7-10 items you will get your moneys worth, I buy alot from amazon so its definetly worth it
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  NHL 13 - Xbox 360 forum
Participants:  9
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Jun 12, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 12, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
NHL 13 - Xbox 360
NHL 13 - Xbox 360 by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (222)