Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 7, 2016
It was good that it was for Haiti, but it was pretty rushed which made it hard to appreciate the entertainment.
on October 6, 2015
I'm here from ben stiller's spot on the comedy bang bang podcast. it was a good idea, it was necessarily hit and miss - but tightly paced. it was three dollars, but seeing as the proceeds went to a good cause, I didn't hesitate to buy this - even though i'm 26 and perma-broke. I view this as the cookie you get after donating blood, so I don't really understand the sniveling ingrates giving this one star and wishing to refund their 3 dollars.
on February 13, 2015
Never would download
on January 5, 2013
I bought this because my son, Alex Blagg, is one of the tweeters. He's smart, handsome, talented and funny...and as mentiond, is also my son, so I'm a bit biased :) In addition, the proceeds are for a good cause - Haiti relief - so you get a few laughs while helping.
on October 1, 2010
There were a few duds in this, not going to lie. But the fast paced momentum makes it very easy to forget the jokes you winced at, and laugh at the ones you do. The celebs walk on stage, say one line, and walk off. Very quick, and considering the length of the video, totally worth the money. You see a lot of faces. The jokes range from completely innocent (retweeting something someone's 60 year old aunt has said) to incredibly, incredibly vulgar (pubic hair was mentioned more than once), but it wasn't anything that made me uncomfortable, at least. It's a video that was fun to watch with friends!
on August 24, 2010
I thought this video was hilarious. If you like the cast (an awesome cast, at that), then you'll enjoy watching this whether you're a twitter fan or not. Besides, it's only 3 bucks and the cause is good. Totally worth it in my book.

It's got Aziz Ansari and Ben Stiller in it. Need I say more?
on August 23, 2010
A whole bunch of comedians packed into 30 mins, what more could you want?!
I put this in last week when I had a group of friends over, it's short, simple and absolutely hilarious. Twitter is great and all, but it's way better when you can actually hear it from the comedians themselves - or actually see it (nude comedians are always entertaining)
on May 23, 2010
I've heard a lot about this, and I wanted to see it, but very few of the tweets actually made me laugh. Also, most of the jokes were just gross : / But hey, everyone laughs at different things, you might enjoy it. I'm just saying I wish I hadn't payed, cause it was a waste of money. :( It's for a good cause, though.
on April 21, 2010
Rob Huebel is my Hero. I love everything that man has ever done. When i saw he was MCing and promoting this video i had to get it. Unfortunately, along with Paul Sheer, Rob only had one joke at the beginning of the show. It went downhill from there. Its just a bunch of celebrities saying their favorite tweet and leaving. Unfortunately none of the tweets are funny.

I'm glad my man rob is getting bigger, but what a lame, lame, lame, lame, lame video.

At least it was only 3 bucks.

You're welcome Haiti.
on March 28, 2010
Only a couple folks were hilarious. A few were mildly funny. The rest were pretty bad.

But it's for a good cause.