Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) Face Cream is recommended by leading dermatologists to stop acne and moisturize skin. The main functions of our AHA cream are moisturizing and exfoliation.
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on November 27, 2012
I notice that it did not even have a scent to it, which is good because i'm not too fond of that. This product made my skin feel nice and smooth the following morning, I even notice my spots were lightened. It works great because it is gentle and most products with AHA make my skin turn red after use, but this did not. I really like it! I used it for more about a month.
on August 22, 2013
didnt do a thing to change my skin. very disppointed.. also the most expensive
cream there was...no burning at all to my skin.
on August 26, 2013
I do like the product. However, I did find it to be very drying to my skin. So I will use it once a week only.
on September 5, 2013
I have not seen a difference as of yet still on my first gar I hope to see on the next gar.