5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!
I have 3 boys, 9, 11, & 13, just got them each a pair of large socks. They wear shoe sizes- 9,:9.5, & 10-10.5, great fit. They love the socks. If I would let them, they would wear them everyday. They say how comfortable they are. Love to wear playing football, going to school, and lounging around the house.
Published on October 6, 2012 by tntcrew

2.0 out of 5 stars Expensive
Your paying for the swooosh I get that, but you think youre getting a deal until its 9.95 to ship a pair of socks....cmon NIKE they cost 10 cents to make.
Published 24 months ago by MLGGAMER

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, October 6, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Nike Basketball Socks, a Fashion Statment!, June 11, 2012
Who would have thought that these socks would become the latest fashion statement for the boys here in Ohio? EVERY boy in our school, honestly, has a pair of these things, or so it seems. But, if you're shying away from the price tag, don't. They are honestly worth every penny. They keep the moisture down, they're as durable as steel, and they just don't fade or wear out very quickly at all. Even with a foot injury, these things have held up wonderfully and have padded my foot so well and protected it.

Plus, the colors are amazing. They're thick, last forever, and again, make the boys' fashion statement when paired with a pair of Nike shorts. If you're looking for a particular color, check out sports authority and dick's sporting goods too, in case amazon has run out. I think amazon sells the most and run out quite a bit. Great, great product, wash like a dream and maintain their color and they look brand new, even after being worn for 3 months. Great, great product, highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Elite Basketball Socks-Fav with the kids!, May 6, 2013
This review is from: Nike Elite Men's Cushioned Crew Sock Dri-Fit Basketball (Apparel)
Both my son and daughter are obsessed with these socks. The kids at their school all wear them. My son is 9 and daughter 11 but they both wear a men's small or medium in these as do all their friends. They don't have as many options in childrens/youth sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good And Comfortable, February 10, 2013
Well, One day my son comes home from school and says about these socks and how everyone has one. At first he didn't know the price, but when i went to dicks to try to find a pair they were $14.00. I was a bit suprised with that price but my son absolutely loved them. I bought him more for christmas. Its a great gift for boys.

5.0 out of 5 stars These Socks Are Amazing, January 17, 2013
I love nike elite Dri-Fit socks due to there lightweight but padded design. I would recommend buying these to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product and service, August 26, 2011
We purchased 12 pairs of these socks for our basketball finatic sons. They Love them. These socks are well made and my boys love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, December 29, 2012
Kate Walsh (Township of Washington, New Jersey, US) - See all my reviews
Bought for my 12 year old son. He's worn them several times already. Wash and wear great and fit was perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for basketball., January 16, 2013
Nice color combination and happy to find XL size, often not available in stores. Wear them all the time. Comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dri perfection that what i call them now, January 12, 2013
Great got my self 3 pairs and i was risking it but hey that's me , they fit great and really allowed my feet to breath i only use these pairs since.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, May 8, 2013
It fits nice and is very cozy. It came a little early which was nice, and don't do drugs ok?