Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
NIKON D7000 WITH A NIKON 70-300MM LENS WILL THAT FIT
asked by RON on May 26, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
I have a Canon T3i so I don't know about the Nikon. I had to reconfigure the inside to fit my Canon and 70-300 Tamron lens.
K. Miller answered on May 26, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It should be fine. Ours are Canon 60D, which both have pretty close size, D7000 is even smaller.
Iamyete answered on May 26, 2013

A
I would say yes. My D300S with a lens attached fit. The dimensions b/w both cameras D7000 and D300 are similar. The divider inside the big bottom compartment meant for the camera with lens is with velcrow attachments that can be adjusted for a better fit.
Lubo answered on May 26, 2013

A
don't know about your Nikon.my canon t1i+regular lens +70-250lens+full size flash+camcorder+rechargers for all. yes I think it will
Donna J. harrity answered on May 28, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This answer is for Ron, the lowpro slingShot 202AW is small I have a Cannon 60D with lots of accessories and I am unable to carry every thing, when I go out to take pictures.
Velma Conway answered on May 30, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Ron, Did you go with this bag and did your D7000 with 70-300mm ATTACHED fit in the bag? If not, did you find a bag that it does fit? Looking for the same thing myself, you could be a great help with a reply. Thank you!
Elaphous Sayre answered on September 1, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product