Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Silicone Case For Wii Fit Balance Board (Green)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Showing 1-10 of 151 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on July 12, 2010
doing a workout with the wii fit without shoes and without this really hurts my feet after a while... this cushions, and the feet shapes help with staying balanced during workouts. love it!
on January 27, 2010
Keeps balance board clean , fits nice and snug and if not overely aggressive stays thast way.. I would recommend this product to anyone who is interested in keeping their board clean....besides the price was right...
on September 24, 2008
this is a nice protection for the wii fit balance board! before i got this, even with clean feet the balance board still gets dirty. i picked the black one because the dirt won't be obvious. this is a great addition to the wii accessories! get one now!
on November 25, 2010
This skin cover is great! I don't slip anymore and I feel I can do the WII Fit step class without falling, alot easier. I would definetly recommend this to anybody who actually uses their WII Fit!
on March 4, 2010
Fits Wii Board perfectly and helps to provide traction as well as keeping the Board clean. Can charge the board with the cover in place.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 11, 2014
The Silicone Case for the Wii Fit Balance Board (Green) was very easy to install and works well to keep the board clean. It also looks pretty as the green is just a shade yellower than lime green. The green is a bright cheery color and lightens my mood.

As to the installation:

All you have to do is slip the cover over the board while lining up the foot holes on the bottom of the board. The silicone cover is flexible making this task easy.

My only complaint, and it is a mild one, is I am not fond of the silicone bubbles that outline where you are supposed to put your feet. I found the bubbles uncomfortable, but for some they may enjoy the foot massage.

Recommend.
on March 11, 2010
It grips tightly to the balance board so doesn't come off. Keeps the balance board clean.
on January 27, 2010
This came exactly as shown in the picture. I have been using it for some time and it has never bunched or caused any problems. Great color as well!!

Love it!
on January 19, 2012
Truly perfect fit! I wasn't sure what to expect when I purchased it, particularly since I only paid $6.00. I just knew that I wanted to protect the balance board from daily wear and tear. Well, it has absolutely served its purpose, and has more than lived up to its description. Worth every "dollar"-it's sturdy enough to protect the board, but easy on your feet. It definitely keeps the balance board clean, is easy to wipe, and can also be washed on "very very delicate" cycle if necessary (I have dogs). I love the grooves, and I usually wear my socks as well, so it gives me the additional support. This is an excellent accessory for your balance board-if you want to protect it...highly recommend. NINTENDO WII FIT Balance Board GREEN Silicon Skin Cover Sleeve Anti-slip Pad
on March 15, 2014
I purchased this case for my new balance board after my original 5-year old one cracked. So far this case is doing an excellent job of keeping my new board clean and damage-free. It's thinner than I thought it would be but that doesn't seem to be affecting its performance or ability to protect the board.

It's designed to plug into the screw holes on the bottom of the board to help keep it in place and as long as those all stay in the case will remain flat and stable. While at first I wasn't crazy about the nubs on the foot area, they've won me over as they provide some extra traction during use. After four months of regular use, none of them have broken off or show any signs of wear.

One thing to note: if you have one of the neoprene sleeves for carrying and storing your board, it will not fit well with this silicone case on. I usually just leave my board out so this isn't a major issue.