Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NINTENDO GAMECUBE/N64 STANDARD AUDIO VIDEO CABLE (Bulk Packaging)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Length: Cable|Color: Black 1 Pack|Change

on January 19, 2013
This cable was bad from the get go, it looks like the cable in the picture, but extremely light and flimsy. Upon noticing that i had white snow marks throughout my game I took a closer look, and found out why this cable is so light and flimsy. They saved on costs by routing the sound through the video jack making the interference. Try hooking this cable without the white or red rca jacks. What do you know, we still have sound and crappy video [note you should only have video without sound if you hook up the yellow jack only]. Shoddy workmanship if you ask me. Take it from me if the cable you are trying to place in the gamecube end doesn't have 12 contact points inside do not buy return immediately!
on August 29, 2013
It will work, but it's a third party cord. I get screen static when I play, which is incredibly irritating when I'm trying to play some classics like SoA Legends, which is not available on any other platform.
on December 8, 2015
I bought this and it came in early but it doesn't work at all. I even switched the cable selections and my tv channels but nothing therefore I would like my money back for this lousy Nintendo 64 av cable
review image
on March 5, 2014
From the moment I plugged these cables in to my gamecube, something was very clearly wrong. There was a massive bar of static, slowly scrolling vertically up the screen. The picture was entirely obscured, and at no point worked. Then, two days later, the wire sleeve broke, exposing the wiring beneath. This is without a doubt, the second most disappointing purchase I've ever made on Amazon.
on October 28, 2014
I bought this cord as a replacement a few months ago and I cannot say enough about them. They arrived quickly, great quality, does exactly what I need them to do. Will buy again in the future if I need too, will recommend!
on April 30, 2015
Item did not work with the GameCube. The av cables feel cheap and low quality I went down to game stop and bought some more expensive cable and it worked so it proves that these cables do no work for the GameCube the connections are not even the same do not buy.
on January 8, 2013
PRODUCT REVIEW:
Needed A/V cables for my old N64 so I bought this
It does its job - lets me hear and see the N64

SHIPPING REVIEW:
- Arrived earlier than expected (always a plus)
- Great shipping condition

NOTE: The cables are pretty short so if your system is too far from your TV,
you would be better off buying a longer cable.

Overall,
5/5
on January 7, 2013
I had purchased some cords before from a shop and they kept falling out of the console, and they would short out a lot. These were just like the originals that my ex's stupid corgi chewed up and they meet my standards of quality perfectly. A must buy for Gamecube connoisseurs of all ages if yours kicks the bucket.
on June 5, 2013
The cable was meant to replace a lost cable for my Gamecube. It works very well, and it's just like the original. I haven't tried it with a Nintendo 64, but I'm assuming it will work just fine for that as well. The cable was plenty long enough for my use, although it might not be long enough if you have a TV attached to the wall.

If you need a replacement cable, this is a good one to get.
on May 20, 2013
I ordered this because my old ones for the Gamecube have been acting up a lot lately, and this was the cheapest option. They arrived quickly and in good condition. I tested them out and so far they work just fine, giving me good picture and sound.