4.0 out of 5 stars Nintendo N64 Video Cable
The cable arrived within a few days. It was a convenient purchase since I did not have to go shopping for it but rather look at Amazon.com and know that there were many reviews of the vendor that I felt that I can trust that they would deliver... and they did.
Published on January 27, 2010 by N. Canjura

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the Actual Thing
It will work, but it's a third party cord. I get screen static when I play, which is incredibly irritating when I'm trying to play some classics like SoA Legends, which is not available on any other platform.
Published 11 months ago by mglaughter

4.0 out of 5 stars Nintendo N64 Video Cable, January 27, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: NINTENDO GAMECUBE/N64 STANDARD AUDIO VIDEO CABLE (Bulk Packaging) (Video Game)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the Actual Thing, August 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars gamecube cable replacement, January 18, 2010
Wanda L. Ludwig (Shady Point, OK, USA) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Due to a recent move I was in need of a replacement cable for my Gamecube. Amazon came through for me again with their services. I received the cable in a very timely fashion and it was in like-new condition. I am once again playing on my Cube and I highly recommend this businessman and Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, September 10, 2013
The quality of the product seems very cheap and it does not work at first try when connecting to the console.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!, July 13, 2014
It simply works! There are no problems with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014

Works perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
Great

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, June 25, 2014
my son love this old school game play I guess he has an old soul. but the av wire does the job .

Rate and Discover Movies