5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well!
Ordered this unit and a few batteries. This unit charges each battery independently and prevents overcharging. I pay attention and remove the batteries when they are indicated as fully charged, but like the overcharge protection just in case I get absent minded.
3 LED display give status at a glance and is easy to see and understand.
Recommend this charger.
Published 7 months ago by Will

1.0 out of 5 stars Exploded and started a fire!
Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well!, December 31, 2013
This review is from: NITECORE i4 Intellicharge universal smart battery Charger (Ver. 2) For 18650 RCR123 AA 18500 14500 18350 16340 18700 with Ac and 12V DC (Car) power cords, 2 x EdisonBright AA to D type battery spacer/converters (Electronics)
3 LED display give status at a glance and is easy to see and understand.
Recommend this charger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Upgraded from the NITECORE i2 Intellicharger, January 24, 2014
TinaF1971 (Beloit, WI, USA) - See all my reviews
Great brand, so I decided to order this one, as I had got more batteries to charge now! I recommend this brand to everyone!

1.0 out of 5 stars Exploded and started a fire!, June 30, 2014
I am extremely shook up last night I used this charger for the first time not more then 10 minutes of charging it sounded as if someone lit roman candles in my house. The charger then erupted in my flames the only reason we still have an undamaged house is because I am a light sleeper and screamed for my husband to put it out right away. We have 2 little boys who thankfully slept through it but the smoke took hours to clear out of here. You will be receiving a call from us today.

3.0 out of 5 stars bad cable, March 25, 2014
when i received this product i was disappointed because the power cable does not make full connection with the device. luckily i had another cord i could use. with that cord it works great, but from the factory it did not work. i would recommend something else personally, but maybe it was just my power cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars So versatile, so convenient, March 1, 2014
CWC (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
Intelligent is a good word to describe this charger. Versatile is also a good description for this charger. I used it to charge NiCad, NiMH, Litium batteries of different brands. It charges without a hitch.

In addition to 120V plug, having a 12V car adapter is great for car traveling. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great charger, February 17, 2014
It's a well made charger, with bot a/c plug and d/c for use in vehicle. I use rechargeables in my flashlights, this device charges all my cells, does it well, happy with purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Juice em up!, April 15, 2014
Great charger, service and price combination. You can mix lithium and NiMh batteries and the charger applies the correct charge to each. The included vehicle charger and AA to D cell converters are a nice bonus. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works when it works, April 9, 2014
One of these broke on me within a couple months. Other than that, it's fine. Each channel charges separately which is nice

4.0 out of 5 stars kinda works, March 22, 2014
3out of 4 slots on the charger work.... so 4out of 5 stars seems apropriate hopefully i wont need that fourth slot on that charger but it wouldve been nice to have

4.0 out of 5 stars It is OK, March 16, 2014
Does what it said it was going to do. Not impressed with the quality of the unit. I had to oil the clamp guides before I could even put batteries in it. One of the channels does not know when that battery is completely full and flashes for a good while to try to charge it. Slower than my Tenergy TN270 but fast enough. For the price I expected better quality.

Rate and Discover Movies