Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 353 questions
votes
The NIX X08 does not have any internal memory. It accepts either SD/SDHC Cards, USB Stick / Thumb Drive and can have one of each plugged in at any one time. Intially I thought the lack of internal memory was a problem but I now think it is and advantage as it is very easy to load either the SD card of USB cards.
Jan 15, 2014 by Wesley E Nicholson Sr
votes
The screen is eight inches corner to corner. The frame, naturally, is larger.
Oct 9, 2014 by R. A. Brown
votes
Yes - there are various transitions available, including a random setting that changes the transition between each slide.
Oct 23, 2014 by CB
votes
A search for digital picture frame wireless turned up these, but there are plenty more on the market. EDGE Hi-Res Digital Picture Frame Wireless - digital photo frame, InTouch IT7100 Wireless Digital Photo Frame
Jan 12, 2013 by Joe Wampler
votes
Yes, the motion sensor can be deactivated. You must use the remote device to make the selection from the menu. The menus can be a bit tricky, so do it slowly and carefully.
Nov 13, 2013 by Doug G Pierson
votes
Yes, it has several play modes and it will stay on all the time if you want it to.
Feb 3, 2013 by jamestown1
votes
I'm afraid I don't know the answer to that. NIX has great online customer support, I'd suggest contacting them through their website with that question, and I'm sure you'll get the answer.
Dec 21, 2013 by David Henry
vote
The picture shows the frame in landscape position. You can sit the frame in either landscape or portrait position. You can program the pictures in different groups and define which group to display. You can use the remote to select which group or all of the photos to show. The colors are beautiful and the frame is amazing. I doubt you will ever even begin to utilize all the customization options available in the software. You can also put all the photos on a memory chip and change them out easily by plugging in a different chip. We use a different chip for each one of our children's families. When they send us updated photos either on our phones or Email we can put the chip in a card reader on the computer and add the additional photos so it keeps all the photos together. I doubt you can buy a better digital photo frame. We have had ours for over two years and no problems with it at all.
Nov 23, 2013 by Amazon Customer
vote
It plugs into the wall. It comes with a power adapter. The remote control is battery powered.
Nov 3, 2013 by CollegeStudent
vote
Hi Wally, Yes you can, but the quality will not be as good. You can also scan the photo. Either way, you will need to rezize to 800 x 600 and lower the DPI to 72. Here is a great link for you: https://nix.zendesk.com/entries/22222492-How-to-Re-Size-Photos-for-your-Digital-Frame
Dec 20, 2013 by Mark C. Palfreeman
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   36   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers