4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps great time.
Published on March 27, 2012 by zak

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright, but I can find a better one for the price I paid.
Its a nice looking watch. However, it's a bit small. I should have read more into the size. On the other hand, the adjustable band is great for someone with a larger wrist like me. In the end, I just wouldn't recommend this watch to a bigger person. Go with the Nixon Cannon, It's a little more but should be worth it
Published 10 months ago by Ramon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps great time., March 27, 2012
This review is from: The Time Teller Watch
For the price this is an excellent watch and also quite nice looking. It keeps good time and is not too heavy or light. One thing i love about this watch is that it has a smaller face than most Nixons. I've had this watch for over a year now and i wear it almost every day, it is extremely practical and goes with every outfit and occasion. The only complaint i had was within the first two weeks i noticed the band pulling on the hairs around my wrist. This stopped after wearing it enough though and was not enough to keep me from wearing it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright, but I can find a better one for the price I paid., January 16, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a Great good looking watch, August 23, 2013
There isn't much to it, its just a basic watch but it looks great and is comfortable. If you have a really small wrist, it won't fit well, there are only minimal adjustments on the band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch would definately buy again, October 13, 2014
Not much to say i absolutely love this watch...
Best feature is that i can adjust the band anytime i want so if i'm wearing long sleeve or a jacket and i want my watch to show i just loosen the band and it lower...
This watch can fit anyone the adjustable band cant be beaten... great watch and the gold pops

5.0 out of 5 stars This watch was perfect for me, November 9, 2014
This watch was perfect for me! Unlike most watches this one is small and its perfect if you have a small wrist. Its simple as you can see in the picture but it looks great once you put it on. The gold polish doesn't look cheap at all, I wear it everyday and its very durable. It's well worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, November 30, 2011
Eric (anywhere you want me to be) - See all my reviews
I bought a Time Teller in Antique Bronze a few months ago. I wear it everyday at work in the auto parts business. Between installing batteries in people's cars, subjecting it to various harsh chemicals and banging it into practically every fixture at work, the finish and the face have held up just fine. The band has even gotten caught of things and stretched out far and snapped back with no issues. I have received quite a few compliments about it from customers despite the abuse it's been through. The all black Time Teller is awesome looking in person as well.

2.0 out of 5 stars This watch looks great, it is smaller faced than most nixons which ..., October 20, 2014
This review is from: The Time Teller Watch
This watch looks great, it is smaller faced than most nixons which is cool.
The only problem i had with this watch is the strap. It does not buckle well. it comes off really easily.

the latch on the strap is very weak so beware of that. i'm planning to buy an entirely new strap for the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 19, 2014
Love is great purchase and faster deliver thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 10, 2014
Absolutely love it! I have no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 17, 2014
love my watch, it was packaged nicely.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›