5.0 out of 5 stars The item is lovely and keeps a childs hands warm
As described, quick delivery! Cute and very warm. I like the Velcro strap. I like it. I would buy it again.
Published 8 months ago by Patricia Ann Czar

2.0 out of 5 stars Inaccurate sizing
These are too big. My daughter s 4 years old, so I ordered the size, 2-4 years. The glove fingers go past her fingers by almost two inches.
Published 7 months ago by luv.ej

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Best finger glove on the market., December 14, 2013
I ordered these for my 3.25 yr old who is 75% for her growth, putting her close to a 4 year old size. These gloves ARE a bit big, but they fit her enough for her to bend her fingers and still hold/grab snow and ice to play. These are the only gloves I could find online and in stores that come in her size, most waterproof at this age are mittens which are very limiting in play. The velcro helped keep them snug and by next year, they will probably fit perfectly. Still they are 10x better than the cloth finger gloves that have to be changed every 5 minutes because they get soaked through!!! Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars The item is lovely and keeps a childs hands warm, November 4, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Inaccurate sizing, December 6, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm!, January 17, 2014
Got them for my kid's ski lessons. They keep her hands very warm! They are a little big for my five year old. Great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars look cute and very warm, June 27, 2014
great waterproof gloves. The sizing is right on and haven't had any problems with water getting inside while playing out in the snow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and durable, April 7, 2014
These have held up through months of use and abuse. They almost fit my small adult hands and are warm and comfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars inside gets bunched, February 24, 2014
we have 2 pairs for my twins. is fine for the price, but one glove did get bunched up inside the figers, and no matter how i try, cannot reopen the fingers, so glove pretty much unusable.

3.0 out of 5 stars gloves, February 23, 2014
I bought these gloves for my five year old Grand Daughter. I couldn't find anything else that came close to what I needed.
Her hands are too small for the gloves, so I have a hard time keeping them on. The Velcro strip just didn't help at all.
She played in the snow with them, they were wet on the inside when she came in.

I was disappointed in their performance, but I'm not sure it was the gloves fault.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price and Quality, February 18, 2014
I purchased a pair of expensive gloves for my daughter at the beginning of winter and they lasted all of 3 weeks! We found these on amazon and she loved the colors. We have had a lot of snow this year and these gloves are holding up awesomely!

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big, February 9, 2014
These look like they will be nice and warm, but they are way too big for my 4 year old. Maybe next year.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›