5.0 out of 5 stars My child is 3.5 yrs old and it fits!
I love this balaklava, i told my son it was like a ninja hat for the winter and he put it on right away! ha!
Published 12 months ago by edwin barrera

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like the picture or description!
This product is fleece, but that's all that is the same as the description and picture. The product that I received doesn't look or fit anything like the picture. It doesn't fit over my daughter's head...it's only a neck warmer. And it is not Sherpa lined like described or shown in the picture. Save your money and look elsewhere. I will be returning this product.
Published 9 months ago by zandallay

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like the picture or description!, February 4, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars My child is 3.5 yrs old and it fits!, November 8, 2013
it looks really warm and hugs his little head perfectly! i was hoping it would be a little bigger since it says 4-7 yrs. i think it may be able to stretch a bit but perhaps not to 7 yr old head... again my little one is 3.5, closer to 4 but is not a big boy as some other kids in his daycare.
i would recommend this for any 2-3 yr old, and possibly 4 yr old.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the same as the photo, January 30, 2014
Does not look like the photo. It is nothing more than a sleeve that when put over a child's head becomes a turtle neck.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tight., December 19, 2013
We bought the bigger size since my 2 year old is the size of a 5 yo (who knew I had a great grandmother over 6'5"???) but this is still too tight. My kiddo gags when I slip this over her head because where it is too tight is in the neck/chin area. It almost seems poorly sewn as if it should have been bigger but was cut and sewn wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 23, 2014
I bought the 4-7 size for my 4 year old daughter fits perfect she loves it it is very soft and warm great for the 7 degree weather in ct. She is always pulling down her coat zipper exposing her neck but with this hat I don't worry anymore her neck is covered. My son is 2 I bought him the 2-4 it fits him perfectly it's the only hat he can't pull of his head yeahhh.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as described, March 7, 2014
Not the cutest thing in the world, but it definitely serves its purpose. While my 23 month old son can easily take off his cuter hats, this one stays on, which is a good thing. While it will last through the rest of the winter season, it probably will not fit next year. I think it was definitely worth the money for the cold Wisconsin winter though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super cute Balaclava!, October 21, 2014
I really like this balaclava. This is so warm, soft and total practical. My son dosen't need a scarf (safety thing) and the ears are always covered. He can turn his head thousand times and the balaclava stays. The only thing is the size, therefore just 4 stars. I bought 4-7, my son just turned 4 and the balaclava fits right now ok (I think it is a little bit tight, but my son doesn't feel it :)) But it won't fit him next year. I didn't wash it yet, so hopefully it will stays so soft and doesn't shrink.

5.0 out of 5 stars SO SOFT & WARM, January 14, 2014
The serpa lining is beautiful. This stays on my kids head (i bought size 4-7yrs for my 4 year old with 90% head circ). The hoods on coats are never form fitting, warm or stay put. This is all of that....genius!

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty nice, February 28, 2014
This item is comfortable and soft. It is a little smaller than I thought though. The guide says it fits up to age seven, so I bought this for my seven year old niece who is very petite (shares hats with her three and four year old sisters) and it is pretty small on her, I would give it to the smaller children, but their heads are the same size.

3.0 out of 5 stars It seemed nice and soft but was way too snug on my ..., October 23, 2014
It seemed nice and soft but was way too snug on my 2 year olds head and didn't sit on his shoulders because it was too small