Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 41 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 25, 2006 7:59:59 AM PDT
Do you actually have this Bible?

Posted on Nov 21, 2010 2:04:30 PM PST
Dreamsongs says:
I do not believe such a text exists. Ryrie study bibles are in KJV and NIV, but there is no NKJV version. If there was, I'd have one.

Posted on Nov 25, 2010 10:56:42 PM PST
Roger Daley says:
Not only do they EXIST, I own 2. I lost my first one 17 years ago. they were first published in 1986.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2010 6:44:26 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2010 6:48:53 AM PST
lester berry says:
The Ryrie Study Bible New King James . I have one in burgundy leather bonded cover and 3 hard covers. I have not been able to secure any more for 2 yrs now. They weree only allowed to print from 86-92, then, as Moody explains, quit due to lack of interest, but my bookstore manager friend says it is because of copyright laws which Nelson owned. I can send pics of mine. I had previously sold two on ebay. One was returned because it was not " what I thought it should be"

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 8, 2010 4:27:07 PM PST
K. Tuttle says:
are you willing to sell the leather bonded one?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 8, 2010 5:31:49 PM PST
lester berry says:
I don't think so. It is well used. It is my personal bible so it has highlighting and writing in it, some tears on the cover. I just wanted to let interested peaople know that they do exist because I have some. It was my hobby for a while but now I cannot find one anywhere. I would not mind sending pitures of all of the ones I have just to satisfy curiosities. I will sell one of the hardbacks

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 8, 2010 10:38:55 PM PST
I had my NKJV Ryrie stolen out of my car (in a brief case with computer) 7 years ago. It was "fully loaded" through Bible College and years of ministry input. Would like to find another one to buy. Can you contact me?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2010 12:21:38 PM PST
lester berry says:
My email is scooterbrain@yahoo.com

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2010 12:23:50 PM PST
lester berry says:
Dreamsongs, I have 4 of them. Just wanted to let you know. Thanks, God bless

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2011 1:40:35 PM PST
Sherri says:
I do own 2 Ryrie Study Bibles in the NKJV. Both are hardback and state the date as 1985. This version is most certainly difficult to locate today, although not impossible. I have had feelers out around the world with auction houses and booksellers for over 3 years and so far only 2 have been located, one which was priced at over $300.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2011 8:05:32 PM PST
lester berry says:
I have 3 hardbacks and one leather bound black but i also have not found any in about 18 months. Never would have guessed they would be this rare.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 16, 2011 6:51:43 PM PDT
Roger, are selling your Ryrie NKJV...?

Posted on Jul 16, 2011 6:56:05 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jan 9, 2012 9:49:32 PM PST
lester berry says:
I have one like new hardback The Ryrie Study Bible New King James Version for 500.00. I have two real nice used ones for 200 each. My book store owner friend has a new one(leather) in plastic, in the box for 2995.00 scooterbrain@yahoo.com

Posted on Jan 25, 2012 9:43:01 AM PST
lester berry says:
Has anyone else located the Ryrie Study Bible NEW King James Version? I only see one for sale, on amazon, 399. it is the bonded burgandy leather.

Posted on Feb 11, 2012 6:03:34 PM PST
MargeSS says:
I just gave a Ryrie NKJV Study Bible away. I didn't know they weren't being printed anymore. Blessings on the lady I gave it too!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 11, 2012 6:13:56 PM PST
lester berry says:
amen

Posted on Apr 10, 2012 8:12:58 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Apr 10, 2012 8:28:34 PM PDT]

Posted on Jan 12, 2013 7:04:48 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 9, 2015 12:59:21 AM PST
lester berry says:
Seems as though New King James Version Ryrie Study Bibles are nowhere to be found. I still have the three hard backs that are really nice, and I'm still using my burgundy bonded leather one daily. Strangest thing I've seen as to why they are so scarce . I still don't have a completely believable answer why they stopped print so quickly. Scooterbrain@yahoo.com

Posted on Mar 31, 2013 7:12:02 PM PDT
Rupak R Shah says:
I am in possession of a The Ryrie Study Bible - New King James Version - Red Letter - Burgundy Bonded Leather- Copyright 1985. The book is in very good condition. Please note that there is some writing within the book. For example, one of the blank pages of the first there are several names and phones of some third-parties. There is also, for example, some underlying and highlighting in Revelation 20:12. Some words are underlined in Daniel 6:10. If anyone is interested feel free to contact me. I intend on posting the item for sale if I do not receive a timely response.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 31, 2013 8:15:26 PM PDT
MargeSS says:
I'm interested. What are your terms?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 31, 2013 8:20:13 PM PDT
lester berry says:
Is yours' a complete old and new? Or just the New Testament ? Thanks, Les . Scooterbrain@yahoo.com
719-650-6101

Posted on Mar 31, 2013 8:22:46 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 31, 2013 8:24:05 PM PDT
lester berry says:
I still own two Ryrie Study NKJV hardcover in good condition. These are both complete bibles including old and New Testament. I'm still searching for a leather cover one.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 1, 2013 2:05:57 AM PDT
Rupak R Shah says:
Dear Ms. Marge:

My asking price is $185.00. Please note that I can, and have for other potential buyers, send pictures of the book. If you would like to see them, kindly provide your email address. Thank you for your inquiry.

Rupak Shah

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 1, 2013 11:04:49 AM PDT
MargeSS says:
Thank you. Take my name off of those interested. I have a NKJV Ryrie Bible, but the binding is shot. I can get a new binding for $100 so that's probably a better way to go for me. Blessings on you.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 17, 2013 9:50:03 PM PDT
lester berry says:
Sherri, Just keeping you in the loop. I have 2 hardcover Ryrie NKJV in great shape. I just gave my "like new" one to a good friend. His wife is getting a leather recover professionally done for his birthday. Also I just purchased a used brown leather cover Ryrie NKJV in good shape. They are extremely hard to find. I've turned this into a hobby, collecting them.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  14
Total posts:  41
Initial post:  Apr 25, 2006
Latest post:  Jan 9, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 8 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Ryrie Study Bible New King James Version
The Ryrie Study Bible New King James Version by Charles Caldwell Ryrie (Leather Bound - 1985)