Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NO ONE YOU KNOW: A Collection of Cartoons
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

100%
Format: Paperback|Change

on June 26, 1999
What a hilarious, insightful book! We have bought it for everyone we know! Can't wait for the next book and LOVE his cartoons in The New Yorker (it's the only reason we subscribe). Run, don't walk to you're nearest bookstore!
on June 1, 1999
I can't get enough of this book. It has truly put me in stitches. I chortle to myself as I walk down the street thinking about it; I talk about it non-stop. Kaplan has a unique, endlessly gratifying talent. His humor is brilliant and insurpassable, and his firm, knowing handle on the motives and foibles of today's humans is flabbergasting. I couldn't stop turning the page to see what he would deliver next! This book is like a little glowing gem.
on May 14, 1999
This is a beautiful little book--one of those books that's so nice to hold, and such a joy to read. i always look for BEK's cartoons first when i get my new yorker every week, and i'm so excited to finally have a whole bunch of them collected in one place (and lots i've never seen before--has he been holding out on us?). He's so funny, and who knew he wrote for Seinfeld? Sheesh. I've been faxing my favorites to all my friends, and i even sent a copy of the book to my grandmother. I love it!
on May 26, 1999
You know BEK's work from the New Yorker even if you don't know his name. The cartoons are wonderfully funny and have a timelessness to them. He puts the most devastating words into the mouths of children and dogs. I highly recommend it to anyone, and especially those people who read the cartoons first in the New Yorker.
on May 25, 1999
Oh, wow, this is the funniest book! Every one of these cartoons totally cracks me up--I was rolling on the floor. I can completely believe BEK used to write for Seinfeld--he's got that just-a-touch off-color sense of humor that is so deadpan and funny. I'm buying it for my brother (he could use a good laugh about now).
on May 25, 1999
This book is so great. It's a beautiful thing, too, so nice to hold. When I get the New Yorker every week, I always look for the BEK cartoons first, and I'm so glad to have my own collection. It completely cracks me up--I keep faxing cartoons to my friends, and I even sent a copy of the book to my grandmother!
on May 13, 1999
Every one of these strips tells us something about the way we think and speak. And every one makes you laugh. I don't know whether or not it is a sad admission or not, but I read it twice in a row and laughed, frequently, both times.
on June 8, 2012
Bruce Eric Kaplan is a wonderful screenwriter and cartoonist. His drawings are unique and his observations about life are most succinct.
on August 27, 2015