Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on December 31, 2010
I'm a size 4-5 and ordered a "medium" in black just to make sure these weren't too tight... they fit perfectly! I would definitely recommend going up a size, as they are VERY fitted in the lower leg and you don't want them to be too tight in the crotch for sitting. I love this style because it literally looks like the legs have been painted black, they aren't too shiny or wrinkled like others that I've seen and paired with a sexy top and some heels, it's a great look for going out. Similarly, they aren't so revealing that you can see your panty lines or so low cut that you can't bend over (they came up to my hips and were very smooth and comfortable). I couldn't ask for a better leatherette legging, these are a great deal and very, very flattering to a woman's figure!
0Comment38 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2011
I just received these leggings, and I have to say the quality is WAY better than American Apparel's liquid leggings. FYI: I am 5'9, 160lbs. They do run a bit small, so I ordered a size large since I am normally a medium in leggings. The thighs and butt fit me perfectly but the waist was a bit loose, that's why I gave it 4 stars. These leggings fit similar to a high waist leggings which I love. Honestly, these leggings feel rich and sturdy. The packaging was great. Love! If these leggings do start to wear a bit, I will definitely buy again, but next time maybe go with a size medium so the waist fits, and cross fingers that the thighs and butt fits! Don't hesitate, get them!
33 comments28 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 30, 2011
These pants are AMAZING! A good price for a high quality product. DEFIANTLY order a size larger than you normally wear. I am 5'7 about 140 lbs, would normally wear anywhere from a 7 to a 9 depending on brand so I'm about a medium so I ordered a large.Do not hesitate to buy. These leggings are HOT!Look like real leather, very wet look, but more comfy. Will most likely buy another pair =).
11 comment13 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 10, 2011
I purchased the black pair, an I must admit these leggings are so SEXY! Very comfortable you can dress these down or up, just depends on where your going. Its a must have item.
on October 31, 2010
I'm a size 6/7 so I figured I should buy the medium size. It feels REAlly tight on me but since I was only going to wear it for Halloween it's okay.
11 comment12 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 23, 2012
I AM 140 POUNDS AND 5'4. I ORDERED A SIZE MEDIUM AND THEY FIT PERFECT. THEY ARE BEYOND WHAT I EXPECTED. FITS LIKE A GLOVE AND VERY COMFORTABLE.
on April 4, 2012
This thing fits like a glove, I got a lot of attention wearing them. The elastic banding was very comfortable, didn't dig in to my waist and sits at my belly button or just below. I'm 5'9" 145 lbs, fairly fit, thin legs and I bought a size medium. I haven't washed them yet so I don't know how they'll hold up but the material is very breathable and shiny, looks gorgeous.
on April 27, 2011
I was a little hesitant buying these after reading other reviews. I am 5'4 and about 135lbs but I have very big hips so I bought the large. Some of the reviewers said they were tight on the legs, loose on the hips and what not. I didnt have either of these problems. They pulled on just like a pair of regular tights and after a little adjusting they were perfect. I'm glad I bought these and not the other pair I was looking at.
on October 17, 2011
These liquid leggings are great! I weigh 128 and am 5 '7 and I purchased the Medium. They are long and go way past the ankles, so they look nice with flats. They fit just a tiny bit loose but if you pull them up a bit they fit better. They literally look like liquid they are so sexy! Great for costumes too!
on September 22, 2012
These leggings look fabulous. I am waiting for my size medium to arrive. The large had too much fabric, which bunched up on my legs. Because of the lack of sizing info from Noble Mount, I wanted to indicate my size to help others decide on if they need a small, medium or large. Good luck!